Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,832 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

Watch The Naija Version Of Cabo Snoop's "windeck" Titled "fi Le" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch The Naija Version Of Cabo Snoop's "windeck" Titled "fi Le" (1075 Views)

See The Naija Heavily Endowed Girl Says She Has The Biggest Bu"tt In The Country / Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] / Video;cabo Snoop Performs On Bigbrother Amplified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Naija Version Of Cabo Snoop's "windeck" Titled "fi Le" by Sico: 10:36am On Mar 02, 2012
@TruSpot -  Naija Version of Cabo Snoop's "Windeck" Titled "FI LE" -

[center][flash=640,400]http://www.mytruspot.com/include/flash/Truspot_tv.swf?playlist_url=http://www.mytruspot.com/play.php%3Fmode%3Dvideo%26band_id%3D2294%26video_id%3D1633%26format%3Dts_V%26type%3Dxspf&autoload=true&autoplay=true&info_button_text=&playlist_title=TruSpot!+Video+Player[/flash][/center]

Video - Watch The Naija Version of Cabo Snoop's "Windeck" Titled "FI LE"
Re: Watch The Naija Version Of Cabo Snoop's "windeck" Titled "fi Le" by InkedNerd(f): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2012
lmao, I love it. I liked Cabo Snoop's "Windeck". I got kinda hooked to the song when I first heard it.
Re: Watch The Naija Version Of Cabo Snoop's "windeck" Titled "fi Le" by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2012
^
Your correct.
I just watched his video.

That windeck is really a captivating piece when you hear it for the first time

(1) (Reply)

Bollywood Actress Beheaded By Jealous Rivals / Eddie Murphy, Dead???..how True Is This??? / Wizkid And Davido At War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.