Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Banned From His Wife's Bedroom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Banned From His Wife's Bedroom (4757 Views)

MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife / Banned From Speaking My Language To My Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by CuteAngel(f): 11:31am On Oct 25, 2007
Recently, an uncle of mine came to my mumsie complaining that his wife banned him from entering her bedroom because of a minor disagreement they had. He came pleading with my mum to intervene so that he would be unbanned.

I sat down and pounder over the issue and was asking myself if it's wise for couples to have separate rooms?

Although it gives each other privacy especially the wife who always have unnecessary "kaaya" around her but in situation like this reconciliation is usually difficult. what do you guys think?
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by girlie2000(f): 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy ROFLMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh my good God! a husband being banned from his wife's bedroom! and now needs to be unbanned! cheesy cheesy @poster, pls forgive my laughter, i beg u. i just cldnt help it oh. cheesy cheesy cheesy

really, i'm seriously of the opinion that couples shd share the same room. Even my parents who do not belong to my generation shared the same room. that is how i think (im sure) it shd be.

as for the way forward for the couple in question, i think the wife is being to harsh on her husband no matter wht he did to her. ur mum shd advice her on forgiving her husband. but then, the man shd also be adviced no to upset his wife again. they shd be more understanding with eachother.

well, if the woman remains adamant, then i guess u shd invite Seun to un-ban the guy oh cheesy cheesy cheesy afterall, na Seun work be that one - to ban and un-ban. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by diyobdw(f): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2007
why did they have separate room to start with? to get banned of cos cheesy
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by klassyguy(m): 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2007
On the issue of having seperate bedrooms,  don't buy the idea at all. Why have seperate bedrooms? are they not meant to be husband and wife?

On the issue of your uncle,  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Werin the guy do wey reach that level? Abeg make the man beg the woman, or else Agro go just kill him.
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by Joey82(m): 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2007
even if couples have seperate bedrooms, its not ok 4 one 2 b banned 4rm d other's bedroom. as much as they have rights 2 their privacy, they still have right 2 each other.
what i dont understand is why a third party (i mean @poster's mother) will have 2 come in and settle their differences, at least that's not healthy 4 a matured couple
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by ifyalways(f): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2007
Rubbish
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by anney(f): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2007
@topic
i tire o cheesy. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by omena555(f): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy oh boy ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! grin

did i hear u say BANNED?

na only seun fit solve this matter oh. oga seun, i beg show in the bedroom lives of this couple! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by OBYLILLY(f): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2007
It is really no problem if they have a seperate rooms.But the problem is why did she "bann" him
from entering her room?Your uncle should retrace his steps.
But come to think of it,I hope the woman is not Mike Tyson in that home,because the word "bann" shocked connote
authocracy.
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by Seun(m): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2007
She has the power to ban people from her room. This is called ownership, not autocracy.
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by knotty(m): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2007
shakara oloje. banned from my wife`s bedroom? me? hm. she will be the one to bite her finger over it. wetin i wait for? kia, i don ban myself from the whole house for one week. let me run through my phone book, he scrolls down, yeah!

amina
edith
bekky
Hadiza
sally
chinyere
yes, xrty

all them will keep me occupied without stress, without yawa.

then when i decide to come back home, she must be ready to leave my house. i pay the rent, remember.

some liberties are not to be taken for granted. not these days.
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by Seun(m): 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2007
Hmmm, it's her bedroom. You have to respect that and settle the quarrel. That's all. Peace.
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by karinkapo: 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2007
i don laugh tie for here ooh. Make the wife beg him wife well well before a woman can Ban her husband from entering her room that mean there is an issue n it, i am suspecting it could be an issue of other woman outside,[i]i don't know it only a guess[b]the man might be sleeping around and the woman might not want to catch you know all these sexual transmitted diseases and it could be vis-versa.

[b]why on earth should husband and wife leave in a separate room.

@poster
if u have a say in this issue pls kindly beg your uncle wife for forgive her husband.
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by pearlyseed(f): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2007
Seun:

Hmmm, it's her bedroom. You have to respect that and settle the quarrel. That's all. Peace.

Most times i just wonder at Seun's Posts. Why wud a wife ban her husband from her room? its really unheard of in these parts. The most she can do is not talk to him, but banning him from her room? thats another ball game.

U know what, lets the husband change the key to the room, this way the wife gets banned. grin grin grin grin
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by omena555(f): 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2007
@poster, please what exactly is the husband's offence? knowing that will help us understand this issue better. a one sided story is sometimes misleading oh.
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by Shinatu: 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2007
Maybe the woman no wan catch AIDS

@knotty

, assuming you pay the rent.
A lot of things happen in families these days you know, a lot of women are carrying responsibilities that
they are not allowed to discuss outside, she may actually not mind you giving all the Aminas in your life attention as you are not useful to her.

May God allow us to remain relevant to our families.
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by Carlosein(m): 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2007
Shinatu:

Maybe the woman no wan catch AIDS

@knotty

, assuming you pay the rent.
A lot of things happen in families these days you know, a lot of women are carrying responsibilities that
they are not allowed to discuss outside, she may actually not mind you giving all the Aminas in your life attention as you are not useful to her.

May God allow us to remain relevant to our families.

and i say a resounding AMEN to your prayers.
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by texazzpete(m): 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2007
No 1 advice marriage counsellors and wise people give to married women: No matter the quarrel, never, ever use deprivation of sexual gratification as a weapon against your husband. Many women have tried this, and they've found out that after a few days of begging, the guy mysteriously stops coming to the bedroom. Even when the wife flings her door - and her legs - open, there's no going back. The embittered guy usually takes his desires outside, and the first major crack starts to form
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by oyie(f): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2007
well,i not impressed they had separate rooms.
then the wife should remember he could bann her too.u know men wahala is always worst and its difficult for a woman to keep up witha man's
waywardness.so she should be careful.(maybe the man is playing around-she no wan get hiv) grin cheesy wink
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by uchy: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2007
If i may ask who owned the house the man or his wife. because it is funny for wife to ban her husband in his own house.  I pray they will settle soonest
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by Ada4u1(f): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2007
Pls married couples should learn to be faithful to each other. Seperate rooms for married couple is not good at all. It shows they fail to understand each other completely.
Woman that is acting so harshly on her husband like this, who is marrying who?
Does that man have say in that house at all?
Even if the woman paid the house rent, feeds the family and do most of the responsibilities, bible says she must be submissive to her husband.
Pls d attitude of banniing is very bad.
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by finemocha(f): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2007
i think that is a dumb idea, when i was younger and living innigeria our neighbors parents had separeate rooms, i just never understood y or what for, if u two have a problem, i think it helps to look at each other, eventually u both will get tired of ignoring one another. not only that my boyfriend's MOTHER TOLD ME NEVER TO HAVE MY OWN ROOM WHEN HIM AND I MARRY, SHE SAID FROM EXPERIENCE IT IS NOT A WILD CHOICE. plus i love sex too much to do that, whether or not im mad at my husband i dotn want to have to get up and walk to the other room just to jump on it.

But i thik its a bad idea and i would never advise any woman to do that, i mean ur husband can be chaeting on u adn u wont even know, because u wont be able to smell the perfume on him, or the lack of wanting to have intimacy, just becase u dotn share a bed with him.
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by daisyjo(f): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2007
na wao, i don't think banning one's hubby is the best way out of a misunderstanding in marriage no matter the offence.couples should learn to communicate.i also can't find any reason why a married couple should have sepearte rooms.In short the prist who wedded my husband and i advised that we should actually get a small bed for our room(not six spring o) that way,diffrences will be quickly resolved when body touch body-you know what i mean?From personal experience i can testify it works.

As for your uncle,If you can advice him next time he should try to handle such issues in house.it gets more complicated when you involve third parties in your relationship ESPECIALLY family members.He should find a way to apologise for whatever he has done wrong even if it means going on hid knees.Make e no worry,no body go see am and if his wife is wise,she no go tell anybody talkless of getting bigheaded on account of that.

LOL
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by okoomoge2(m): 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2007
The banned man is not man enough! my wife ban me from her room.
No woman would ever do dat oooo, enough chiktos dy outside!
we are just trying to be faithful, so if any woman does that to her husband den it her funeral ooooooo.
The woman must be of stone age , b'coa any happening lady knows that other ladies needs the attention of her husband.
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by amaikama(m): 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2007
How very unfortunate. the western movies and life style has over shadow our reasoning forgetting we have a long standing, respected and well deserve culture that these same western elite cherish so much.

I thought when a man and a woman agree to be one, even when things are going bad they stick to each other as glue? if so, where is the glue that bound these couples together? For a woman to ban her husband who takes his time to travel (if they are not from the same place) to her people to do the necessary thing that is require of a man and the woman now turn to deprive him of his matrimonial bed and room. she is asking for the inevitable to happen to her. angry

She should blame her self for the worst outcome of her actions on me. angry angry angry angry Just bicos i love and marry you, that does not give you the guaranty to lock the bed room door on me. What nonsense angry angry angry I am an African to the core!!!
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by Greycells(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2007
, hmmmm! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by ima1(f): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2007
before ya'll start jumping into conclusions, what did the guy do in the first place, did he cheat, cuz if he did they he needs to be banned so he doesn't pass on any disease, but if its a minor quarrel then they both should make up and start sharing one room, lol then the wife can ban the husband from the other side of the bed, dividing it with a bedsheet or a tape.

but the husband needs to apologize n stop involving a 3rd party
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by rowlandwhy: 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2007
before our oga seun ban us here, we must have commited on little crime or the other so before a woman ban her husband he must have done something terribly wrong,
@poster get the full details and we will get back to u with suggestions and ideas.
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by lordmassac(m): 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2007
na wa ooooooo grin grin grin grin i no fit shout lipsrsealed[color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][i][/i][b][/b]
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by surugede(m): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2007
if na me, i will remain "banned" for a long period of time even when she eventually grows tired of the ban

I am just thinking what its like.: the man got home after a long day took his supper and doozed of, in the middle of the night, he got tuned on and felt like doing "it", he gets up and heads for the wife room, knocks and wait for her to open the door before eating his "meal'. e tire me because i thing it should be avaliable to the man at his beck 'n call

1 Like

Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by skyfaze(m): 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2007
how on earth can a woman ban her husband from entering her room,well,if it is me, i will never beg her to unbanned me, but all the same you have to allow the 2 couple to settle there matter ,because that is there problem.
Re: Banned From His Wife's Bedroom by Seun(m): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2007
if na me, i will remain "banned" for a long period of time even when she eventually grows tired of the ban
And your marriage will be bitter for an extremely long time for both of you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Getting Married In Nigeria / OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt / What Is So Special About Matrimonial Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.