Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,478 members, 7,850,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Bulksms Reseller Business! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Bulksms Reseller Business! (1430 Views)

Let Me Show You How To Set Up Your Own Premium Bulksms Portal & Make Money / Get Your Own Bulksms Reseller Site For Almost Free / Become A Bulksms Reseller And Start Making #60,000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulksms Reseller Business! by globalsmsclick(m): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2012
Want to share with you all the secrete behind the BulkSMS business.
Do you knw that with just N12,000 you can start the business?
Re: Bulksms Reseller Business! by emmachine1: 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2012
You can check www.sendersms.com if you wish to a become a bulk sms reseller and make really money in Nigeria, Bulk sms Business really is one online business that is almost risk free and that one can started with little or no capital.

Bulk SMS marketing can be considered the cheapest and most cost effective mode of advertising. Many companies use bulk SMS as a marketing tool to promote their products and services. They are very useful for both multination and small business owners who have to consider the budget factor before marketing their products.

Many of us own a mobile phone and we tend to spend endless hours on it, rather than a computer. Internet SMS marketing can also be considered the most convenient mode of marketing. In this type of marketing strategy, the user is able to text messages with a maximum length of 160 characters. However, it is always advisable to avoid ambiguity in your message and the message that you send to the crowd must contain precise and relevant information. Moreover, bulk SMS is quite similar to that of SMS marketing and you can send your message to the target audience quickly and easily to help promote your products and services.

Visit www.sendersms.com or call 07033398645
Re: Bulksms Reseller Business! by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2012
Ok good.
May be you can also give your price list and details.
www.okwaifu.com
Re: Bulksms Reseller Business! by emmachine1: 8:18am On Nov 01, 2012
Ok, we sell to bulk sms resellers in Nigeria at 78kobo flat but reseller that buy higher volume get it much cheaper, see below for end user price
UNIT/QTY Price/sms

0 - 999 N1.50k
1000 - 4999 N1.30k
5000 - 9999 N1.20k
10000 - 49999 N1.10k
50000 - 99999 90k
100000 - 499999 85k
500000 - 999999 80k
1000000 - 2000000 75k
2000000 - 5000000 70k
5000000 - 10000000 77k
for more information you can call 07033398645 or visit www.sendersms.com
Re: Bulksms Reseller Business! by sunyleeone: 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
emma.chine:
Ok, we sell to bulk sms resellers in Nigeria at 78kobo flat but reseller that buy higher volume get it much cheaper, see below for end user price
UNIT/QTY Price/sms

0 - 999 N1.50k
1000 - 4999 N1.30k
5000 - 9999 N1.20k
10000 - 49999 N1.10k
50000 - 99999 90k
100000 - 499999 85k
500000 - 999999 80k
1000000 - 2000000 75k
2000000 - 5000000 70k
5000000 - 10000000 77k
for more information you can call 07033398645 or visit www.sendersms.com

Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by bamistol: 5:55pm
Fellow Nairalanders, is any of you using Alternative Adverts bulk sms of senderSMS? I want to use their services but I tried it six times I could only send message two times. Their sms is cheap but I am afraid of this their failure delivery. I have about four MicroFinance Banks connected to my website through API. I dont want to fail them. NEED YOU PEOPLE ADVICE.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by ojochidem(m): 9:46pm
In Bulk SMS, Quality of Service (QOS) is paramount. Efficient BulkSMS services do NOT come cheap. So when you get ridiculously CHEAP prices, run! I say run.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by sunyleeone: 11:02pm
PLEASE TO SAVE YOUR BUSINESS DONT PATRONISE WWW.ALTERNATIVEADVERTS.COM AND WWW.SENDERSMS.COM Run by Emmanuel Nwafor of Mat-Linc Nig LTD. The guy is operating like fraudster!

Bamistol that guy is called Nwafor Emmanuel he runs both www.alternativeadverts.com and www.sendersms.com. Now as I am writing this post from morning till this night sms has been failing to deliver on his website. If you make any mistake to buy sms from that guy I promise you that you have destroyed your business. For instance do you know that from December 24th 2013 till December 30th 2013 sms was failing. For those seven days not single sms delivered. Just imaging Christmas day that all your customers could NOT send sms on before Christmas day and even on Christmas day and for seven days. Funny even from new year eve i.e 31st December and on new year day 1st January 2014 sms DID NOT deliver. Imagine your customer could not send sms also on new year day.

RUN AWAY FROM THIS GUY IF NOT THAT WILL BE THE END OF YOUR BUSINESS.

I was his customer on his web portal www.alternativeadverts.com when his failed sms almost made me to loose customers I ran away.

I wouldnt have spoken but I want save your business. I will not give you my website so that you wont think that I want you to patronise me.

PLEASE TO SAVE YOUR BUSINESS DONT PATRONISE WWW.ALTERNATIVEADVERTS.COM AND WWW.SENDERSMS.COM Run by Emmanuel Nwafor of Mat-Linc Nig LTD. The guy is operating like fraudster!
Re: Bulksms Reseller Business! by mypricesms: 2:15am On Aug 21, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

MYPRICESMS.COM also providers a bulk SMS reseller interface which allows you to sell bulk SMS at your own rate. You can provide support and obtain payment in all means that are possible and easy for you.
Furthermore, you can earn money by trading bulk SMS to unlimited customers by being a reseller of bulk SMS or a master seller. This bulk SMS service provider in Nigeria provides the cheapest reseller package of bulk SMS. All you need to do is just choose among their master reseller or many reseller packages of bulk SMS at their website, then you are now prepared to resell bulk SMS to your own variety of customers from your identified website. MYPRICESMS.COM will give you an individual control panel containing the services you need in order to be successful in your own bulk SMS business in Nigeria. You can also take part in the group of Nigerian resellers of bulk SMS because the more clients you have, the more SMS they will send; which allows you to earn and make more money as a reseller of bulk SMS in Nigeria.
MYPRICESMS.COM is confident enough that their original product and committed support will offer effective solutions for you and to your own business. You can also ask for bulk SMS for free in Nigeria in order to try out their services and this bulk SMS provider in Nigeria will oblige with pleasure. MYPRICESMS.COM will be able to offer you an SMS for free.
Joining in and venturing in bulk SMS business in Nigeria will allow you to earn and make money easily and fast. Hence, with the help of this bulk SMS provider in Nigeria, you can obtain a bulk SMS reseller package and sell it to your customers at your own price!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Bulksms Reseller Business! by OkwaIfugo(m): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
bulk sms at 90 kobo.
Experience the best delivery you can never get anywhere.
www.okwaifu.com

(1) (Reply)

Imported Kitchen Wares And Plates For Sale / Naijamates.com: A New Relationship Websites For Nigerians / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.