Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Does Newzealand Give Tourist Visa To Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Does Newzealand Give Tourist Visa To Nigerians (19316 Views)

Ilupeju Lagos Landlords Prefer Indians And Lebanese To Nigerians / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Netherlands Tourist Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Newzealand Give Tourist Visa To Nigerians by exclusivedecor: 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2012
pls i want you people to help me am planning to to traveled newzealand but someone that they does not gives visas to niger pls advice mo whether to go by tourist or conference thanks
Re: Does Newzealand Give Tourist Visa To Nigerians by AlexisHergert: 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2012
Nigeria is the hardest place to get a visitors visa from. The assumption from all places is that you are trying to get to the US to overstay and you must convince them otherwise. For the conventions for my husbands tribe the invited speakers include government officials, doctors, teachers, nollywood stars and 90% get denied for "lack of sufficient ties" . If these people have troubles you can imagine what you face. Gather the best proofs that she will return and don't buy a ticket until the visa is in hand.

Condo Rentals
Re: Does Newzealand Give Tourist Visa To Nigerians by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 10, 2012
I Live in New Zealand and my Husband is Nigerian..in regards to visas yes Nz give Tourist visas to any Race/culture but you got to check the entry requirements and get all the medical checks done and have sufficient funds to support yourself etc.Check out www.immigration.govt.nz Best of Luck!

1 Like

Re: Does Newzealand Give Tourist Visa To Nigerians by Maxymilliano(m): 12:56am On May 11, 2012
Thanks 4 for the piece of info Krystabella.

1 Like

Re: Does Newzealand Give Tourist Visa To Nigerians by Nobody: 10:54am On May 11, 2012
Maxymilliano: Thanks 4 for the piece of info Krystabella.
Your Welcome Dear.
Re: Does Newzealand Give Tourist Visa To Nigerians by dem76: 3:33pm On May 11, 2012
krystabella28: I Live in New Zealand and my Husband is Nigerian..in regards to visas yes Nz give Tourist visas to any Race/culture but you got to check the entry requirements and get all the medical checks done and have sufficient funds to support yourself etc.Check out www.immigration.govt.nz Best of Luck!

Thanks for contribution here but could you tell me if the General Visitor Visa could be use to apply for work Visa or Skilled in Demand or Shortage Skills Visa on arrival

1 Like

Re: Does Newzealand Give Tourist Visa To Nigerians by Nobody: 12:17am On May 12, 2012
dem76: .

Thanks for contribution here but could you tell me if the General Visitor Visa could be use to apply for work Visa or Skilled in Demand or Shortage Skills Visa on arrival
The General visitor Visa cannot be used for work Dear..you will need to apply for a Work permit visa..if you check out www.immigration.govt.nz there are various visa options..also the Visitor visa strictly for tourist/holiday Purposes.
Re: Does Newzealand Give Tourist Visa To Nigerians by suxes2005(m): 4:14pm On May 13, 2012
You can get visa to anywhere in the world provided
you are ripe for it. Though luck plays at times but in
the case of NZ if you've gotten your docus well, you
are good to go

Sheyi
Re: Does Newzealand Give Tourist Visa To Nigerians by ojdollars(m): 1:14am On May 14, 2012
FOR NIGERIA APPLICATIONS : http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branch/PretoriaBranchHome/checklists/

Branch processing times

Temporary entry visa applications (visitor, work, and student) from Pretoria

We process most temporary entry visa applications within two to three weeks. Please note that these times are subject to change depending on the type of application and our current workload.

Applications may take longer to process if:
we require further information
documents require verification
there are any issues noted on your Medical or Chest X-ray Certificate that need to be followed up, or
we need to refer your application to a branch in New Zealand for processing.

Note: This list is not an exhaustive list of reasons why your application may not be processed within any stipulated time.

You should be advised of a more accurate processing time when we receive your application.

It remains important that you provide us with as much time to process your application as possible and we stress that you should not make irreversible travel plans before having your visa issued. Any bookings made are made at the risk of the applicant.

We aim to process applications within the timeliness standards noted below if all requirements are met.

Work
Work to residence (Talent) processed within five working days
Work to residence visa (LTSSL) processed in around 15 working days
Work visa (Essential Skills) processed in around 30 working days
Work visa (Family) processed in around 25 working days

Visitor
Visitor visa (General) processed in around 30 working days
Visitor visa (Conference and business visitors) processed in around 15 working days

Student
Student visa (full fee) processed in around 30 working days
Student visa (dependent) processed in around 15 working days

Transit visa

Processed in around 15 working days.
Re: Does Newzealand Give Tourist Visa To Nigerians by ojdollars(m): 3:18am On May 14, 2012
@ whoever this is, my email to you failed, cos I bet is configured somehow to mtn bb service. Your email address: opadmj@yahoo.com, send me an email with a different email and will try to re-send my response to you. Thank you
Re: Does Newzealand Give Tourist Visa To Nigerians by thonda21: 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
dear all,

kindly let me know who can process newzealand visa for me
Re: Does Newzealand Give Tourist Visa To Nigerians by Kpukpon: 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hi.... Pls am interested in traveling to newzealand. Where can I go for the visa processing and how much is the visa and what is their requirements. Thanks
Re: Does Newzealand Give Tourist Visa To Nigerians by talkless07: 4:51am On Oct 31, 2017
Kpukpon:
Hi.... Pls am interested in traveling to newzealand. Where can I go for the visa processing and how much is the visa and what is their requirements. Thanks
Newzealand ticket alone is about 700k that's for airline. it is not just to secure visa what about other expenses eg. ticket,even visa fee BTA. there no way this will run to over a million.

1 Like

Re: Does Newzealand Give Tourist Visa To Nigerians by oliver2wist: 5:58am On Nov 18, 2017
Can someone write down the procedure of getting a visa to New Zealand. Since there is no New Zealand Embassy in Nigeria.
Re: Does Newzealand Give Tourist Visa To Nigerians by femijck(m): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
mich1975:
U can only use General visitor visa to enter but u can't use it to work. U have great advantage if u enter but u need total parkageing. U will get a work even if u don't have any local hand work, but if u do, they will employ u and u must apply for a 3 months training upgrading course which will enable u to work. But u must apply for a working skill visa while your employee will cover u pending when your working visa will come out. Inbox me for more info. Michaelekeoma16@gmail

SCAMMMMMM ALERT!!!
Re: Does Newzealand Give Tourist Visa To Nigerians by odinga1of: 12:04am On Sep 21, 2019
mich1975:
U can only use General visitor visa to enter but u can't use it to work. U have great advantage if u enter but u need total parkageing. U will get a work even if u don't have any local hand work, but if u do, they will employ u and u must apply for a 3 months training upgrading course which will enable u to work. But u must apply for a working skill visa while your employee will cover u pending when your working visa will come out. Inbox me for more info. Michaelekeoma16@gmail

Scam 101 detected

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Petro Tanker Without Brake In Alakuko Traffic, Lagos State. VIDEO / Lagos Taskforce Clampdown On Okada Riders At Ikorodu, Arrest Riders - Photos / Emirates Airline Suspends Its 2nd Daily Flight From Nigeria To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.