Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

D'banj, Don Jazzy Split - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj, Don Jazzy Split (1256 Views)

D'banj & Don Jazzy Perform Together In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) / Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) / Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D'banj, Don Jazzy Split by thenewsman: 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2012
Mo’Hits pair D’Banj and Don Jazzy are on the brink of splitting up due to creative and personal differences. A source close to both parties has revealed that the relationship between the two is now so fractured that Don Jazzy has since moved out of the mansion they once shared in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.

Don Jazzy, according to the source, has become so frustrated with D’banj’s lifestyle, tantrums and unmanageable ego that he refuses to work with him. D’Banj, for his part, feels Don Jazzy is spending more time honing the careers of the Mo Hits fledglings such as D’Prince and Dr. Sid. He has also accused Don Jazzy of delaying his album release by giving “excuse after excuse.”

Read more >> http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/dbanj-don-jazzy-split

Re: D'banj, Don Jazzy Split by InkedNerd(f): 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2012
I'm surprised it didn't happen much sooner. The jackass finally got a some pocket money and all of a sudden he thinks he's the greatest thing in the world. Anyway, never liked Dbanj to begin with. The dude is just full of himself for no reason.

(1) (Reply)

I Was In Africa For 9 Years And Nobody Saw My Eyes – D’banj / Iyanya, KC Tip For Soundtrack In Ebube Nwagbo Movie / Photos Of Psquare With President Joyce Banda Of Malawi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.