Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,412 members, 7,853,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Slim Beats Gates In First Daily Billionaire Ranking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Slim Beats Gates In First Daily Billionaire Ranking (589 Views)

Galvanized Gates In Nigeria To Avoid Rust / Slim Beats Gates In Billionaire Ranking / A Mexican Billionaire Gaps Bill Gates In World Billionaire's List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slim Beats Gates In First Daily Billionaire Ranking by chyzoo4u(m): 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2012
Carlos Slim, the telecommunications tycoon who controls Mexico's America Movil SAB (AMXL), is the richest person on Earth, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, a daily ranking of the world's 20 wealthiest individuals.

The 72-year-old's net worth fell $478.4 million in a day to $68.5 billion as of the close of markets on March 2, as U.S. moguls Bill Gates and Warren Buffett placed second and third on the list compiled by Bloomberg News. Brazil's Eike Batista, who ranks 10th, still covets the top spot after vowing a year ago that he'd become the world's wealthiest man by 2015.

"I'm competitive," Batista, who trails Slim by almost $39 billion, said in a March 2 telephone interview from Rio de Janeiro. "It's Brazil's time to be No. 1. Brazilians have always admired the American dream. What's happening in Brazil is the Brazilian dream and I happen to be the example."

http://9janow..com

(1) (Reply)

U Will Always Be Interested !!! / How Can I Affiliate My Website With Google / Need Flatbed Trailers For Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.