Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Plz What's The Best Modem To Use In Uyo. I'm Just Tired. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Plz What's The Best Modem To Use In Uyo. I'm Just Tired. (1000 Views)

Advice On The Best Modem In Town / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / BEST MODEM In Nigeria:the Guides To "Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz What's The Best Modem To Use In Uyo. I'm Just Tired. by Raymagnate(m): 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2012
I just arrived @uyo from PH, connected my mtn modem, i could'nt open a page for 30mins. Though i stay at mbiaobong i thought that the distance may b the cause of the poor network. I had to come to Aka-Itiam to try,when i tried, it was barely the same case. Last year i tried zain it was stil givin me problem. I'm just tired plz tel me what u're using, or is it that people in uyo cant use modem to browse? Thanx.
Re: Plz What's The Best Modem To Use In Uyo. I'm Just Tired. by squino(m): 8:29am On Mar 07, 2012
Guy unlock ur modem n use either mtn or airtel n switch ur network 2 3g only, its crazy fast
Re: Plz What's The Best Modem To Use In Uyo. I'm Just Tired. by Raymagnate(m): 11:55am On Mar 07, 2012
Thanx guys, Moreover, i'm using a universal modem, i'm also on the 3g nite plan. I dont think unlockin is d here o.

(1) (Reply)

HP, ACER Or DELL Mini Laptops Which Is Better??? / Problem With My Asus K53SV Battery? / Hottest Glo 20gb Tweak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.