Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Ibo People Never Ceases To Amuse Me. Mtchew - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ibo People Never Ceases To Amuse Me. Mtchew (2316 Views)

A Little Boy's Answer To What He Wants To Be When He Grows Up Will Amuse You / Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend / Seun Never Fails To Amuse Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibo People Never Ceases To Amuse Me. Mtchew by skales(m): 7:47am On Mar 06, 2012
grin

see what i got!

Dear friend,
I am Mrs.Safia Farkash Gahdafi the wife of the late Libyan Leader Colonel Muammar Gahdafi. Following the recent rebellion in my country and the brutal death of my husband on the 20 Oct 2011, I have been thrown into a state of utter confusion, frustration and hopelessness; I have been subjected to physical and psychological torture by the security agents in Algeria where we seek refuge at present.
My son was killed by the rebels for an offense he did not commit. As a widow that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with anybody within the country. You must have heard over the media reports and the internet on the recovery of various huge sums of money deposited by my husband in different security firms abroad, some companies willingly give up their secrets and disclosed our money confidently lodged there or many outright blackmail.In fact the total sum discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of ($900). Million Dollars. And they are not relenting to make me poor for life; I got your contact email address through my research and out of desperation decided to reach you through this medium. I will give you more information as to this regard as soon as you reply. I repose great confidence in you hence my approach to you due to security network placed on my day to day affairs I cannot afford to visit the embassy so that is why I decided to contact you and I hope you will not betray my trust.
I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your account for safe keeping. This arrangement is known to you and my son alone. I am seriously considering relocating to your country once the fund is transferred to you. I will be wiling to offer you 30% of the total fund if only you will receive this fund and keep it for us.

Please note that honesty is the watch word in this transaction. I will require your telephone and fax numbers so that we can commence communication immediately and I will give you a more detailed picture of things. In case you don’t accept please do not let me out to the security as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence .I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith.
I appreciate your timely suggestion and interest over this matter
Best Regards
Mrs.Safia Farkash Gahdafi
Email
Re: Ibo People Never Ceases To Amuse Me. Mtchew by Lilnikee(m): 8:12am On Mar 06, 2012
Wetin concern Igbo people with this. Rubbish.
Re: Ibo People Never Ceases To Amuse Me. Mtchew by deshclones(m): 9:14am On Mar 06, 2012
Lilnikee:

Wetin concern Igbo people with this. Rubbish.

d matter tire me, dude talks like a kid most tyms, always spewing thrash, pay him no heed, angry angry
Re: Ibo People Never Ceases To Amuse Me. Mtchew by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 06, 2012
Sweet Jesus! I got a similar email! Can u imagine. . .

Dat reminds me, where is the joke?
Re: Ibo People Never Ceases To Amuse Me. Mtchew by bunmioguns(m): 10:52am On Mar 06, 2012
OP. . Stop being tribalistic cos we r all one here. . Infact u r yet to ans d qst

Where is the Joke?
Re: Ibo People Never Ceases To Amuse Me. Mtchew by stepo707: 10:57am On Mar 06, 2012
where is the joke now? dumb ass! grin
Re: Ibo People Never Ceases To Amuse Me. Mtchew by skales(m): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2012
Only an ibo person could come up with dis fraudulent email

Dem think sey I be mugu cuz I look like a black american?

Wonders shall never end

If an enugu base native doctor could turn a lady to goat cuz she refused to pay her house rent, why can't an ibo man use the name of the dead to steal from people

Scam artists
Re: Ibo People Never Ceases To Amuse Me. Mtchew by mcnepow(m): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2012
skales:

Only an ibo person could come up with dis fraudulent email

Dem think sey I be mugu cuz I look like a black american?

Wonders shall never end

If an enugu base native doctor could turn a lady to goat cuz she refused to pay her house rent, why can't an ibo man use the name of the dead to steal from people

Scam artists
Oga u too talk, wia the joke dey??
Re: Ibo People Never Ceases To Amuse Me. Mtchew by skales(m): 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2012
I don't shove am down switchgirl's throat
Re: Ibo People Never Ceases To Amuse Me. Mtchew by mcnepow(m): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2012
Buhahahah grin, u nor tell me say she dey hungry u tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ibo People Never Ceases To Amuse Me. Mtchew by skales(m): 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2012
She be food?

Her siggy alone na turn off

As if she be free for all.
Re: Ibo People Never Ceases To Amuse Me. Mtchew by realsammie(m): 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2012
not funny

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why You Dont See Ice Cream Trucks In Nigeria / The Most Hilarious Viral D**k Challenge / Otedola With The Money, Ramsey Noah With The Love, ........keep The List Going�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.