Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,259 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 (16673 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Arsenal: 57% (34 votes)
AC Milan: 42% (25 votes)
This poll has ended

Juventus Vs AC Milan (3 - 2) On 6th October 2013 / Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 / UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by Koikoi(m): 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2012
Akainzo:

Craze dey your head o Dayo!

The team played well but they didn't do enough to progress.  The inability to go beyond the finish line is due to our lack of depth. If Wenger had done deals in January, I am sure we would have gone through.

you dey craze! who's we?
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by 1025: 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2012
i don't know if it is my tv, i saw wenger complaining. did it show on ur tv too? if yes, can someone tell me why he is complaining. wenger is about buying a podolski at the low rate of 5 million and with such cheap players, many of us here are waiting to lift champions league so that other teams that are buying 30, 40, 50 and more millions will be called fools.

as for this one crying, na morning be this. wait until u are out of top 4.
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by buzor(m): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2012
Another fire brigade approach. I think wenger should be sacked, so arsenal can start getting better results just like chelsea did today
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by bigsean(m): 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2012
Arsenal, na try, but unfortunately, win is win, thank you for the adrenaline rush for the night, but u're out to a better team
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by Koikoi(m): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2012
1025:

i don't know if it is my tv, i saw wenger complaining. did it show on ur tv too? if yes, can someone tell me why he is complaining. wenger is about buying a podolski at the low rate of 5 million and with such cheap players, many of us here are waiting to lift champions league so that other teams that are buying 30, 40, 50 and more millions will be called fools.

as for this one crying, na morning be this. wait until u are out of top 4.

Ever heard of financial fair play?
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by lastpage: 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2012
The team was marvelous for all the first half!
Second half was still VERY PROMISING  until Monsieur Whinger as usual, in his typical "over-sabi attitude", DECIDED IT WAS TIME TO EXHIBIT ONE OF HIS "FOR-SALE" PRODUCTS AT A VERY IMPORTANT OCCASSION!

Oxy-Chamberlain was "stretched a bit" but was getting back into the game quickly and a 4th goal look feasible!

But trust me, Mr. Whinger chose that moment "to try-out one of his shelf-products, maybe it would perform and command a higher price than he envisaged!
I hope l am the only person that noticed how the game nose-dived once Chamak replaced Chamberlain? sad shocked

Once l saw that he was planning to put Chamak, l started crying and lamenting how we have lost the game and yet so close to winning! angry angry angry

I had it said that "You Dont Change a Winning Team" plus "Attack is the best form of defence"!

At times whenever he makes those "stewpid changes", l wish l can flog that Arse-Whinger with Koboko! grin grin

I really commend Rosicky and Chamberlain for a fine display!

Lastpage!
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by Mobinga: 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2012
LMFAO. They actually taught they could turn the deficit? grin grin
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by 1025: 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2012
Ever heard of financial fair play?

@koikoi,
is this financial fair play a maleria tablet or is it a criminal code in our law book. well, as long as finance is involved, efcc dey kamkpe.
financial fair play ko, financial fair play ni. na only arsenal knows all these laws yet they sale above financial fair play. why is ur club not selling 5 million and 1.6 million.
abeg take ur financial cases to efcc. na football and players we det talk here.
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by Ibomade1: 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2012
So Close, yet so far
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2012
wait did arsenal loose? The headline says UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by isalegan2: 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2012
Wow!  Arsenal came close.  How many goals did they need to make it?
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by Ibomade1: 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2012
I guess this is what happens when you ship in useless goals when you are away from home.
angry angry
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by gsparks01(m): 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2012
big_sean:

Arsenal, na try, but unfortunately, win is win, thank you for the adrenaline rush for the night, but u're out to a better team
seriously? A better team?? C'mon
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by Detongue: 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2012
Arsenal bow out with der heads high
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by fortran12: 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2012
Nearly never killed a bird, In Arsenals dreams may be!!!!!!!!!
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by toshmann(m): 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2012
Champions league is not for everybody. cool

R.Madrid 9
Milan 7
Liverpool 5 cool
Ajax 4
B. Munich 4
Barcelona 3
Man united 3 tongue

Etc

Arsenal, watford, Chelsea, bristol city, Man city, etc 0 grin
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by fortran12: 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2012
I see arsenal not to qualify for champions league spot and even struggling to cope at the Europa league next year undecided
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by bigsean(m): 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2012
Oh Arsenal, put ur self in crap 2weeks ago, and now u're feeling proud that u cant get urslef out, . . . . i cant laugh abeg
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by 1025: 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2012
i like arsenal fans. they are good and they enjoy even in defeat because of their free flow football. if they did not win epl this year, that will be 8 years running and with the ways things are going, there is no guarantee in the next 75 yrs to come.
another good thing about arsenal fans is that they can speak english very big big english.
i sympathize with them sha but hear wenger speak;

Arsene Wenger has been speaking since the end of the match. Talking to Sky Sports, he said: "We had no midfielders at all on the bench and we suffered a bit, when we got tired in the second half, to keep the ball and get them more fatigued.

"Otherwise I'm sure we would have scored two or three more goals in the second half, but we put a performance in with fantastic spirit and restored some pride after the first leg.

"We had chances throughout and we can keep our winning run going, and that is important. Unfortunately we have paid the price for the bad first game."

hahahahahahaha, his fans can continue from where he stopped. see u next year that is if u will make it.
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by fortran12: 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2012
we gave them (Arsenal ) a line of hope n took it back---Milan grin
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by andrew444(m): 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2012
@toshman, point of correction BARCELONA HAS WON 4 CHAIMPIONS LEAGUE, MAYBE THEY WILL MAKE IT 5 THIS YEAR
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by merengue: 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2012
LWKMD. Arsenal fans never cease to amaze me, una fail exam dey talk say na una get writing pass. Get real, AC Milan's negativity made ARSE(nal) look better than they are. And for your information, Financial Fair Play means you cant spend more than you earn so teams like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Man United can afford to buy any player for any amount they so please. Una no fit win proper match, una wan pass corner corner, how pathetic.
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by Navi(m): 12:04am On Mar 07, 2012
Up gunners, though we ® out of the league. U guyz made us proud.
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by EEVICTOREE(m): 12:19am On Mar 07, 2012
Good Game,
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by sniperwolf(m): 12:27am On Mar 07, 2012
I was so disappointed with the performance of Milan. Was it as a result of the lack of communication between Ibra and Robinho. Good game for Arsenal, they almost turned the table around
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by MyVicky: 12:48am On Mar 07, 2012
So so so close !!!
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by tit(f): 12:49am On Mar 07, 2012
at least we no dey kill ourselves again becos of oyinbo teams.
i remember those days of bus driver running over rival oyinbo team supporters.
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 07, 2012
buzor:
Another fire brigade approach. I think wenger should be sacked, so arsenal can start getting better results just like chelsea did today

Seriously? They beat Birmingham City for crying out loud lol. If they didn't, Stamford Bridge would've been burned to the ground by morning.
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by dayokanu(m): 1:29am On Mar 07, 2012
Akainzo:

Craze dey your head o Dayo!

The team played well but they didn't do enough to progress.  The inability to go beyond the finish line is due to our lack of depth. If Wenger had done deals in January, I am sure we would have gone through.

If my grandmother had balls she would have been my granddad grin grin grin grin

Another trophyless season confirmed

Arsenal havent won any trophy since Pope John Paul died.

They havent won since Obama became a Senator, Now he is going to his second term as president
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by naija4(m): 2:38am On Mar 07, 2012
At least arsenal won 3-0.they don try.
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 by KayDee4: 2:47am On Mar 07, 2012
lastpage:

The team was marvelous for all the first half!
Second half was still VERY PROMISING  until Monsieur Whinger as usual, in his typical "over-sabi attitude", DECIDED IT WAS TIME TO EXHIBIT ONE OF HIS "FOR-SALE" PRODUCTS AT A VERY IMPORTANT OCCASSION!

Oxy-Chamberlain was "stretched a bit" but was getting back into the game quickly and a 4th goal look feasible!

But trust me, Mr. Whinger chose that moment "to try-out one of his shelf-products, maybe it would perform and command a higher price than he envisaged!
I hope l am the only person that noticed how the game nose-dived once Chamak replaced Chamberlain? sad shocked

Once l saw that he was planning to put Chamak, l started crying and lamenting how we have lost the game and yet so close to winning! angry angry angry

I had it said that "You Dont Change a Winning Team" plus "Attack is the best form of defence"!

At times whenever he makes those "stewpid changes", l wish l can flog that Arse-Whinger with Koboko! grin grin

I really commend Rosicky and Chamberlain for a fine display!

Lastpage!

I wont blame Wenger for the changes, Ox-Chambo was very tired and looked like he was carrying a knock;  Theo's was obvious.

Good game and I wont say I was utterly disappointed as expectations weren't over the top. The damage was done in Milan, we were just hoping for a miracle and it nearly happened.

I just hope they all recover before the Newcastle game.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hull City Vs Chelsea : FA Cup (1 - 2) - Live / Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager / AFC Bournemouth Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 7th December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.