Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Diary Of An Under 30 Ceo - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Diary Of An Under 30 Ceo (1309 Views)

What Is The Salary Structure Of A Personal Assistant To A CEO? / Forbes 30 Under 30: Africa's Best Young Entrepreneurs / Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of An Under 30 Ceo by Jenpoet(f): 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2012
The ultimate dream of every young man is to retire at 40- build mansions globally, sleep in London, wake up in New York and spend the evening in Nigeria; to live life to the fullest…
Read more: http://www.ventures-africa.com/entrepreneurs/diary-of-an-under-30-ceo-start-small-scale-big/652
Re: Diary Of An Under 30 Ceo by yamakuza: 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2012
Thanks for the link.

Are you a business person?
Re: Diary Of An Under 30 Ceo by Jenpoet(f): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2012
I think everyone is a business person smiley
Re: Diary Of An Under 30 Ceo by yamakuza: 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2012
True, but thats relative.

I'm interested in rubbing minds with CEOs and entrepreneurs in the house.

It would be nice to hear their stories and learn one or two things.

Who knows, they too might get some answers/solutions!
Re: Diary Of An Under 30 Ceo by Jenpoet(f): 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2012
Oh ok! Get what you mean. My business is to tell the stories of entrepreneurs. smiley you can check us out at www.ventures-africa.com

(1) (Reply)

Msc Advanced Digital Systems Or Radio & Mobile Communication Systems Engineering / Help! Help!! Help!!! / Should You Be Afraid Of Your Boss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.