Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,587 members, 7,958,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Window Help Not Working In Window 7. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Window Help Not Working In Window 7. (853 Views)

How To Disable Apps Consuming Your Data Subscription In Window 8 / Expert In Window Server2008 / Yahoo And Live Mail In Window Outlook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Window Help Not Working In Window 7. by Tamost: 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2012
Please help! The Window Help of the window 7 on my computer is not working. The help menu of all softwares that I installed on my computer always redirect me to connect to the online help. However, the help menu worked well on Window XP. Please what should I do to resolve the problem and activate the window help of the Window 7 on my computer.
Thanks.
Re: Window Help Not Working In Window 7. by femi4: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2012
If u r using hp, check the website for hp help and support for window 7 driver and install it
Re: Window Help Not Working In Window 7. by bedfordng(m): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2012
It is connecting you online to download updates.try and search for it on your model website.you can use drivers genius software to scan and download missing drivers.that was how i solved mine.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Facebook This Night? / Dell Laptops At Affordable Price / IT Career Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.