Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

What's Inside It? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Inside It? (576 Views)

Are You Aware Of What’s Inside Your Cosmetics (women) / At Last!!!! See What's Inside The Boarder's Tale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Inside It? by badmrkt(m): 11:54am On Mar 07, 2012
i ask to know cus my girl seems to keep away her diary away from me when we're together.she eneters the rest room with it and even goes to to bath with it.wondering what secrets she's got in it.
for those who don't seem familiar with the term DIARY. . .it's a hand book of different sizes which contains users information such as,
day to day activities,schedules,aftermaths of users dealings etc.
Re: What's Inside It? by Emeka72(m): 10:41am On Mar 08, 2012
Don't you know dat it's not proper to read another persons diary¿

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Bad Things Happen!!! / Nairaland Book Of Records / Local EU Statement On Imminent Executions In Edo State, Nigeria (23/10/2012)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.