Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,062 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

The Best Insured Assured Oppportunity $$$$$ Sen2020.com.$$$$$$ Plz Call 4 More - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Best Insured Assured Oppportunity $$$$$ Sen2020.com.$$$$$$ Plz Call 4 More (656 Views)

Job Oppportunity For Drivers In Dubai / Multisync Call 4 Interview / Dollars$ Dollars$$ Dollars$$$ ,come And Experience The Easiest Way To Make $$$$$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Insured Assured Oppportunity $$$$$ Sen2020.com.$$$$$$ Plz Call 4 More by zabonespen(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2007
[b][/b] smiley Hi, I am Gerald, I am just keeping intouch to make sure you are not left out in this brand new opportunity for every NIgerian. Please endeavor to read and understand everything before taking your decision, I hope you start soon.
Please endeavor to join this network ( Successful Entrepreneurs Network) which offers freebies. Our readers wagon gives you the opportunity to get free hardcopy books sent to your specified address.
NIgeria has targeted celebrating 1,000,000 successful entrepreneurs before the  year 2020, now, how can this be achieved?
there is no way this can work without your support,
If you join this network with a one time payment of N1000.00 and extra charge for your amount value Pincode of N50.00, you would get these benefits.

for 5 persons you introduce to this network you get 15,000 + free books
for 10 persons, you get 75,000 + 3 weeks business training ( fees taking care of)

and so many more,  Please everybody take this chance that Success Digest Magazine have granted us for freeeeeee

read more at  :

www.sen2020.com

and open a freee account at www.fastecash.com for easy money transfer and transactions online.

For how to make your registration or enquiry call: 08052587819 or 08032328786 or

mail me at  frankgerald@clicknigeria.com.

I am a full member of this forum and I cannot introduce this if it does not pay.

Please go to the site above and read more. www.sen2020.com

Gerald. bye

(1) (Reply)

Us Embassy. / The Best Paying Job In The World. / Doheney Invited Me For An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.