Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Freelance Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Freelance Needed (735 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Needed by peteroby(m): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2007
Hello everyone,i won a contract to supply a product.iam looking for people living in lagos and knows lag very well to help me out. all i need is for these freelancers to go around lag and locate where i can buy these products.i will pay 2000 for any correct infor.if you have time or have friends you think fit into this job pls call or sms me on 08038282389. b4 sunday morning.
Re: Freelance Needed by lilrukevwe(m): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2007
In the first place u never said wat u were paid to supply so how the hell wud i know and get people to give u market info u failed there and also i look u like some one who is very not ready to do ur suplly u never gave ur E-mail address dont u think that wud be faster considering the way phones are today
Any way just send wat u are supplying the Goods the manufacturers and probably the price am at rukevwes@yahoo.com
Re: Freelance Needed by kunledarmani(m): 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2007
YOU DONT HAVE TO ABUSE THE WORK OF FREELANCING, YOU NEVER MENTIONED WHAT YOU WANTED AND YOU ALREADY DECLARED THE AMOUNT YOU WANNA PAY, THATS NOT FAIR COS FREELANCERS TAKE THE PAIN TO SATISFY.
Re: Freelance Needed by vautch: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2007
pls let us remain genuine here. for we are here to help ourselves
Re: Freelance Needed by temmytanny(m): 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2007
Guys becareful,i texed him and he called only to to tell me to come to ojuelegba and see him on sunday by 1pm and he dint even give a particuler address ,he said i should meet him under the bridge.

from his statement i suspected somethings fishy .he called around 2 pm and asked if i was stil coming and i said am still far from ojuelegba,he just slammed the phone on me

guys ,na december we dey,kidnappers,ritualist are around.my mind just told me not to go cos he dint give real address but u can try sha

all the best
Re: Freelance Needed by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2007
the guy wan make you supply am your vital parts- brain, eyes, mandingo, tongue etc.

my people please shine your eyes before they turn you to fowl and stuff you inside a black polythene bag. grin cool shocked

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Training: When? / The Right Time / Check Intercontinental Bank Test Result (lagos Centre, Today Alone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.