Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Who Can Help Me Buy, And I Will Pay In Naira - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Can Help Me Buy, And I Will Pay In Naira (1325 Views)

Let Me Buy Your Payooner At #230/$ / Who Can Help Me Buy A .com Domain? / Please Help Me Buy A Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me Buy, And I Will Pay In Naira by geniusng(m): 12:36am On Mar 08, 2012
I need a PHP Script to help me complete my client job. The Script is located on this website:
http://savsofteproducts.com/layout/testv5.php

And the price is $69

Who can help me buy and I will pay in Naira?

You can contact me on info at weloveinternet dot net
Or call: 08033398769
Re: Who Can Help Me Buy, And I Will Pay In Naira by webmpro(m): 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2012
14k if u are ready give me a call on 08033394660
Re: Who Can Help Me Buy, And I Will Pay In Naira by Timileyin(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2012
Call me at 08154462911 or email me at crystallinehills@yahoo.com, can help you if your link is geniune
Re: Who Can Help Me Buy, And I Will Pay In Naira by geniusng(m): 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2012
I am ready to pay even if you are charging me N180 per dollar.
I have a debit card but the issue is that the Merchant don't want to have anything thing with Nigerians.
So if your Card is registered here in Nigeria, it won't work.

Secondly, if your card is registered in US, they will call you with the phone no you wrote to confirm:
Assuming you put a US phone no, they will call the number before they approve the order.

So if you can do that for me, then call me: 08033398769

IT IS URGENT
Re: Who Can Help Me Buy, And I Will Pay In Naira by Mobinga: 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2012
webmpro:

14k if u are ready give me a call on 08033394660

Nna na wa oh.

shocked shocked

N200 for the dollar?
Re: Who Can Help Me Buy, And I Will Pay In Naira by ilekky(m): 9:23am On Mar 10, 2012
14k is not much.Let them do it for you and stop wasting your time.

That is the normal amount.
Re: Who Can Help Me Buy, And I Will Pay In Naira by webmpro(m): 9:34am On Mar 10, 2012
@poster, i will use either a german paypal/credit card or an S.A mastercard. When you are ready call me!
Re: Who Can Help Me Buy, And I Will Pay In Naira by jasedu60: 2:57am On Mar 23, 2015
Hello Guys,

Don' t miss out on the Launch of a UK Payment Gateway come 28th of next month, you can get yourself $5.00 just for having a verified account.. I will post the inform below.

Simply visit: www.WowPay.com

As we all know, Nigeria is the biggest Internet users in Africa and the 8th in the World, sure its an untapped eCommerce planet.

Nigerians are seen as exploiters and fraudsters and never taken serious when it come to buying and selling online.

WowPay simply say "move on paypal" we are serving Nigeria fully.

With WowPay - "You can"

Send Money to anyone through email even if they don't have an account,
Receive Money from anyone (straight to your Bank Account - Unregistered User or to WowPay Balance for registered Users)
Earn Up to 50% Commission every-time (someone you refereed) makes a transaction - FOR LIFE
Start your own Bidding site (WowPay minimum Transaction is N300 and Maximum is £50,000,000.
Guarantees, NO CHARGE BACK, FOREVER!
Create:
Invoice
Request Money via Email
Set-Up automated Payment
Plus Launching in Nigeria on 28th of April - First 1000 Verified account gets $5.00 Free CASH BALANCE to BUY ANYTHING.

[size=14pt]"REGISTER NOW"[/size]

https://WowPay.com

Tel: +234 (0) 9098 99 40 40 (Nigeria)
+1 (0) 2137 88 77 55 (USA)
+44 (0) 330 330 9597 (UK) - Head Office
WowPay ™ - easily Pay the World!
#WowPay

webmpro:
@poster, i will use either a german paypal/credit card or an S.A mastercard. When you are ready call me!
ilekky:
14k is not much.Let them do it for you and stop wasting your time.
That is the normal amount.
Mobinga:

Nna na wa oh.
shocked shocked
N200 for the dollar?
geniusng:
I am ready to pay even if you are charging me N180 per dollar.
I have a debit card but the issue is that the Merchant don't want to have anything thing with Nigerians.
So if your Card is registered here in Nigeria, it won't work.
Secondly, if your card is registered in US, they will call you with the phone no you wrote to confirm:
Assuming you put a US phone no, they will call the number before they approve the order.
So if you can do that for me, then call me: 08033398769
IT IS URGENT
geniusng:
I need a PHP Script to help me complete my client job. The Script is located on this website:
http://savsofteproducts.com/layout/testv5.php

And the price is $69

Who can help me buy and I will pay in Naira?

You can contact me on info at weloveinternet dot net
Or call: 08033398769

(1) (Reply)

Errors With Exporting Artisteer As Joomla Templates / A Good Adsense Alternative / Which Is More Important For Google Indexing?....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.