Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

New Apple Software Update Warning To All - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Apple Software Update Warning To All (1156 Views)

WOW OTA Software Update For Infinix Hot 2. / Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers / IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Apple Software Update Warning To All by Gsmxpert(m): 7:41am On Mar 08, 2012
APPLE HAS RELEASED THE NEW IPAD 3 AND IOS 5.1 FOR ALL I DEVICES . THIS UPDATE WAS MEANT TO FIX ALL BUGS IN THE PREVIOUS
IOS 5.0.1 AND ALSO PATCH THE JAILBREAK EXPLOIT. angry angry angry APPLE CALLED THIS THE FINAL FIRMWARE BECAUSE THEY MADE SURE
THAT ALL HOLES MAKING POSSIBLE JAILBREAK ARE PATCHED. ACCORDING TO POIXINNINJA AND SAURIK, JAILBREAKING THE 5.1 WILL
NOT BE AN INFINITESIMAL SO STAY AWAY FROM IT IF YOU WANT JIALBREAK. IF YOUR DEVICE HAD SSH SAVED ON SAURIK SERVER THEN
YOU CAN GO ON AND TEST. GEVEY SIM USERS STAY OFF THIS VERSION COMPLETLY.

HERE ARE ALL THE NEW 5.1 IPSW

http://ios.e-lite.org/

(1) (Reply)

Free Mobile Games Download Sites: / Carefull With Ur Original Batteries! They Are Endangerd Species! / Where Can I Get Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus I9105 In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.