Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Universal Pc Driver Needed - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Universal Pc Driver Needed (1138 Views)

Difference Between A Universal Modem And An Unlocked Modem / Help! Starcomms Neo Driver Needed / Universal Driver For Usb Web Cam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Universal Pc Driver Needed by melotech(m): 8:00am On Mar 08, 2012
i need a particular pc driver that will driver anything connected to my laptop by itself, somebody install it on my system sometimes ago, but the system was formatted recently i lost everything on it including this precious software i don't know the name of the software and have lost the contact of the person who install it.
Anyone who have idea about the name of the software or where i can download it or whatever should call or mail me or better still reply via this medium thanks in advance
Adegeye sunday melowise2003@yahoo.com
Re: Universal Pc Driver Needed by femi4: 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2012
If only u can xplain better. A better description of the software will do
Re: Universal Pc Driver Needed by melotech(m): 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2012
the function of the software is that anytime i connect phone to my system it will drive it automatically instead of asking for driver since am into gsm flashing it save me of downloading and installing driver for each phone connected
Re: Universal Pc Driver Needed by 3RNEST(m): 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2012
@OP, i'm curious to know hw do u do gsm flashing? And i want to ask "lets assume etisalat phone can only be use with etisalat sim" hw do u convert it to use all gsm sim, dat i want to know can somebody help me out?

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help!! / SEE: Awesome Themes For Windows 7 / Internet Download Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.