Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Ten Years Old Girl Gave Birth: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ten Years Old Girl Gave Birth: (4829 Views)

Hilarious Caption A Nigerian Girl Gave A Photo She Shared On Snapchat / VIDEO: See How This Girl Gave This Guy Quickie BJ In The Car (must Watch) / I Will Look Like This When 'am 80 Years Old - Toolz Gushes (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Years Old Girl Gave Birth: by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 08, 2012
Ten years old girl, Gladys Chelagat on Saturday became the youngest mother as she delivered a bouncing baby boy at the Kericho district hospital through a caesarian section. Doctors confirmed the weight of the baby to be 2.8kg.

Among all the looming questions, is that of: who is the man responsible for her pregnancy to start with? (the father of the new born child). The child, who now has the new responsibility of raising a child, looked great as she wrapped her arms around her newly born son while sitting on the hospital bed. The circumstances behind the story is yet to be ascertained.

Re: Ten Years Old Girl Gave Birth: by yme1(f): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2012
OMG she looks so young and innocent
I'm speechless here
Re: Ten Years Old Girl Gave Birth: by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2012
OMG she looks so young and innocent
I'm speechless here

Well, She only looks innocent but isn't , cheesy
Re: Ten Years Old Girl Gave Birth: by beejay112: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2012
I AM VERY SURE SHE WAS RAPED BY THE FATHER OF THE BABY. THE WORLD IS GOING TO AN END, 10YRS I WAS IN PRIMARY FOUR, I THINK HER TEACHER RAPED HER,
Re: Ten Years Old Girl Gave Birth: by ObiomaA: 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2012
very sweet news! na naija gurl?
Re: Ten Years Old Girl Gave Birth: by Johnnynash(m): 5:02am On Mar 09, 2012
this is absolute lie i cant believe it where exactly did it happened
Re: Ten Years Old Girl Gave Birth: by moHot(f): 7:33am On Mar 09, 2012
OMG!!!this is so hard to believe,,,,,

Whoever did this to her didn't do well at all sad sad sad
Re: Ten Years Old Girl Gave Birth: by Siemybase(m): 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2012
Hmmm what can i say on this one now
Re: Ten Years Old Girl Gave Birth: by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2012
I cant Imagine what dis gal would look like now,  B/r/e/a/s/t feeding where is the b/r/e/a/s/t ?
Re: Ten Years Old Girl Gave Birth: by grandlexuz(m): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2012
beejay112: I AM VERY SURE SHE WAS RAPED BY THE FATHER OF THE BABY. THE WORLD IS GOING TO AN END, 10YRS I WAS IN PRIMARY FOUR, I THINK HER TEACHER RAPED HER,

If I was her teacher I will sue you..lol Is her teacher the only male in her community. Sad as it seems some of these little girls know what you do not know.
Re: Ten Years Old Girl Gave Birth: by yorubaedem: 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2012
The world is coming to an end, am speechless.
Re: Ten Years Old Girl Gave Birth: by Lijoes: 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2012
This doesnt seem real
Re: Ten Years Old Girl Gave Birth: by annajess: 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2012
this must be a big joke
Cant believe it
Re: Ten Years Old Girl Gave Birth: by mamagee3(f): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2012
Omg!!!

I can't believe this, what a sad story!!

(1) (Reply)

Femi Kuti: I Shed Tears When I saw JayZ's FELA! On Broadway Play. / Kim Kardashian’s Step Dad Bruce Receives Courage Award For Turning Himself Into / Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.