Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Properties in Lekki, VGC, Ajah and environs. BQ, 2 bedroom available NOW. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Properties in Lekki, VGC, Ajah and environs. BQ, 2 bedroom available NOW. (3023 Views)

Mini Flat @ Lekki / VGC / Ajah TO-LET / For Sale At Femi Okunnu Estate ,lekki, Vgc ,ikota Villa Lagos / Properties - Lekki, VGC, Ajah, Anthony, Ikeja, Isolo, Palmgroove, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Properties in Lekki, VGC, Ajah and environs. BQ, 2 bedroom available NOW. by liftedone(f): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2007
If you need property or land in  Lekki, VGC, Ajah and environs to let or buy, please contact me with your specifications by email on wealthy1one@yahoo.com or leave a message on this site. BQs start at N400k pa; Miniflats start at N600k pa. There are 2 bedroom flats starting at N800k per annum. All is net of agreement and agency. Detached and semi detached duplexes and 3 bedroom flats available on request. Make your requests here or send an email.
Re: Properties in Lekki, VGC, Ajah and environs. BQ, 2 bedroom available NOW. by liftedone(f): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2007
If  you are looking to let/lease or buy property or land in Lekki 1, Ajah and environs, please contact me at wealthy1one@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Properties in Lekki, VGC, Ajah and environs. BQ, 2 bedroom available NOW. by Vernor(m): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ liftedone, i'm visiting 4 d 1st time and i need d bq but we need to yarn. I will mail you now and leave my no so we could talk.
Re: Properties in Lekki, VGC, Ajah and environs. BQ, 2 bedroom available NOW. by adrian5(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2007
What are the specs of the BQ.Am very interested.
Mail me augustine_rek@yahoo.com
Re: Properties in Lekki, VGC, Ajah and environs. BQ, 2 bedroom available NOW. by reformerx(m): 1:56am On Nov 10, 2007
Could you mail me the specification. I am very interested.

I will also appreciate if you could give me more details on getting a BQ in Ikoyi or Victoria Island. Very Urgent please!

e-mail: reformerxcom@gmail.com
Re: Properties in Lekki, VGC, Ajah and environs. BQ, 2 bedroom available NOW. by liftedone(f): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2007
Hello, to everyone who has made contact with me here, thanks for your patience. I have been indisposed and just got back. Please make your requests here for properties or land in Lekki, VGC, Ajah, and environs, for outright purchase or lease or send me an email at wealthy1one@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: Properties in Lekki, VGC, Ajah and environs. BQ, 2 bedroom available NOW. by titosantin(m): 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2007
i need a duplex to buy in lekki contact me on titosantino"yahoo.com
Re: Properties in Lekki, VGC, Ajah and environs. BQ, 2 bedroom available NOW. by liftedone(f): 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2007
Hi, there is a BQ available now to let, N250k pa, net of agreement and agency. Also, 2 bedroom flats available, starting from N800k pa. Mini flats starting at N600k pa. A 4 bedroom flat going for N1.6m pa. Contact me at wealthy1one@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: Properties in Lekki, VGC, Ajah and environs. BQ, 2 bedroom available NOW. by liftedone(f): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2007
@titosantin, I need to know your budget and what sort of property you are looking at as in is it a detached property you want or you would take a semi detached? These will help me to source for what you want. I have two semi detached duplexes starting at N40m and a fully detached starting at N65m. Do email me with your requirements. Thanks.
Re: Properties in Lekki, VGC, Ajah and environs. BQ, 2 bedroom available NOW. by liftedone(f): 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2007
There's a self contained well finished BQ, at N400k pa, exclusive of agency and agreement. Also, Miniflats starting at N600k pa. And 2 room BQ at N700k pa.
Re: Properties in Lekki, VGC, Ajah and environs. BQ, 2 bedroom available NOW. by plaque: 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2007
Hello smiley

I'm looking for a self-contained single studio apartment.

Do you have anything near the beach? I want to be near the waters.

You said you had something for a quarter of a million Naira.

This is still available?

Kindly send pictures across, and we could deal with a transfer of funds and immediate tenancy of the accomodation.
Re: Properties in Lekki, VGC, Ajah and environs. BQ, 2 bedroom available NOW. by babsgun: 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2009
d-law.
thanks i will get in touch with u in 2weeks, how can i reach you.
Re: Properties in Lekki, VGC, Ajah and environs. BQ, 2 bedroom available NOW. by maneasy: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2009
Single room self contain around Adekunle-Yaba,Ebute-metta,ikoyi or Victoria island, budget 100k per annum call or send text to 08033082731 OR maneasy1968@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Properties in Lekki, VGC, Ajah and environs. BQ, 2 bedroom available NOW. by sandwalk: 7:04am On Aug 26, 2013
liftedone: If you need property or land in  Lekki, VGC, Ajah and environs to let or buy, please contact me with your specifications by email on wealthy1one@yahoo.com or leave a message on this site. BQs start at N400k pa; Miniflats start at N600k pa. There are 2 bedroom flats starting at N800k per annum. All is net of agreement and agency. Detached and semi detached duplexes and 3 bedroom flats available on request. Make your requests here or send an email.

LETTING
5BEDROOM DUPLEX WITH BQ FOR LETTING @ IKOTA VILLA ESATE ………………………………………… 2.5M
5BEDROOM DUPLEX WITH BQ LETTING @ CHEVY VIEWS ESTATE ……………………………………………3M, 4M
4BEDROOM DUPLEX WITH BQ LETTING @ VGC LEKKI ……………………………………………………………..2.5M
12 AND 16 UNIT OF 3BEDROOM FLAT, A/C, POOL TO LET @ LEKKI PHASE 1 ………………………… 3.5M
LOVELY 3BEDROOM FLAT LETTING @ LEKKI PHASE 1 ………………………………………………………………. 2.5M

Contact SandWalk RealEstate.
Chris: 08035620321
www.realestate.gnbo.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale In Omi Adio Near New Train Station - N895K Per Plot / Paparazzi Estate Land On Sale Now For Just 500,000 Naira Only / Two Plot Of Land @ Obawole Ogba N13 M Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.