Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Get All Nigerians Out Of Here! South Africans Comments - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get All Nigerians Out Of Here! South Africans Comments (1206 Views)

A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) / Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments / Mahmud Sani Abacha To Marry Miss Hamama On 15 Nov 2013 Invites All Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get All Nigerians Out Of Here! South Africans Comments by Novelman(f): 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2012
Hello guys

Hear what south africans are saying about Us -- ---

Get all Nigerians out of here!!!
What good do they bring to our country. There are millions of immigrants here, how must we survive.
Nigeria has some of the best agricultural land in the world with plenty of water but they are too lazy to farm so they come here to eat our food and smuggle with drugs. Hamba man!!

http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2012/03/08/stand-off-after-sa-deports-125-nigerians
Re: Get All Nigerians Out Of Here! South Africans Comments by Acidosis(m): 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2012
bitter truth
Re: Get All Nigerians Out Of Here! South Africans Comments by Novelman(f): 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2012
see south africans talking, well i blame Nigerians for turning someone's country to there backyard, always going there, last time i went to south africa - i did not see anything important Nigerians were coming to do here, only to impregnate there women and engage in fraudulent stuffs.
Re: Get All Nigerians Out Of Here! South Africans Comments by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2012
embarassed undecided
Re: Get All Nigerians Out Of Here! South Africans Comments by Novelman(f): 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
Get All Nigerians Out Of Here! South Africans Comments -

(1) (Reply)

I Need Original Uk Perkins Generator------10kva To 15kva / An Appeal To Oluwaseun Osewa / Special Fraud Unit Nab 24-year-old Nigerian For Defrauding US Couple Of $42,497

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.