Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Can Nairalanders Suggest The Best Ps3 Games? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Can Nairalanders Suggest The Best Ps3 Games? (6592 Views)

In Need Of A Gaming Laptop Please Suggest / [android] List Of Offline RPG With [size], Please Suggest Good RPG-RTS / Is There Anyway. I Can Download Ps3 Games From My Laptop And Send Them To My Ps3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Nairalanders Suggest The Best Ps3 Games? by niyitogun(m): 8:31pm On May 23, 2012
Personally...fifa 12 and guitar hero 3 are my favorite
Metal gear solid's also tight
Re: Can Nairalanders Suggest The Best Ps3 Games? by merengue: 8:51pm On May 23, 2012
Can't believe no one has mentioned the ultimate game of all games: The God Of War Franchise. Also the Devil May Cry series, EA Sports Soccer 12, The Mortal Kombat Series (especially Armageddon).
Re: Can Nairalanders Suggest The Best Ps3 Games? by xyloxloto(m): 9:32pm On May 23, 2012
Assassins creed-brotherhood
drakes deception -uncharted
modern warfare blackops
L.A NOIRE
battlefield three
skyrim
max payne 3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Nairalanders Suggest The Best Ps3 Games? by msb247(m): 10:24pm On May 23, 2012
Darui: I just bought a new PS3, I m presently chipping it. The guy is asking which games I want. I have already named GOW3 but I need more. I need your suggestions urgently.

WHY DON'T YOU GET TEXTBOOKS INSTEAD? undecided
Re: Can Nairalanders Suggest The Best Ps3 Games? by teskyg: 11:12pm On May 23, 2012
Super Mario,Tank.hehehehe
Re: Can Nairalanders Suggest The Best Ps3 Games? by Nobody: 12:06am On May 24, 2012
msb247:

WHY DON'T YOU GET TEXTBOOKS INSTEAD? undecided

Trust me, I have plentyyyyyy.
Different strokes man, different strokes.
Re: Can Nairalanders Suggest The Best Ps3 Games? by Nobody: 12:17am On May 24, 2012
From what I can glean here, the following games seems to be the best
Assassin's creed series
MGS4
Uncharted series
Battlefield 3 overthrow call of duty mw
Red dead redemption
Any EA sports game shocked
PES12
GTA 4.
Thank goodness, I v played almost half of this games already. Ehn, I can refer to myself as hardcore.

I see, no love for RE5.

1 Like

Re: Can Nairalanders Suggest The Best Ps3 Games? by UNLEASHED(m): 1:55am On May 24, 2012
Uncharted 123
Re: Can Nairalanders Suggest The Best Ps3 Games? by Nobody: 6:01am On May 24, 2012
mass effect3
batman arham city
uncharted 1,2 and 3
nba2k12 if basket ball is your thing
fifa12
ufc3
battlefield3
naruto shippudden generations
resistanec3
soul calibur5
deadspace2
heavy rain
thats all for now, havnt yet played maxpayne3 so i cant say
Re: Can Nairalanders Suggest The Best Ps3 Games? by Aluweezy(m): 8:15am On May 24, 2012
hmm....dis r my suggestion
1. Uncharted 1-3
2. Prototype
3. Resident Evil 5
4. Wanted
Re: Can Nairalanders Suggest The Best Ps3 Games? by akabad: 8:52am On May 24, 2012
i hear brick game and contra is quite cool grin

jokes apart,
Best Driving Game >>GT5<< if you have a 3D TV the graphics is breath taking

Best Fighting Game >>MK 5 in 3D<<

then the rest
MW3, Unchanted, Max Payne, Fifa 12
Re: Can Nairalanders Suggest The Best Ps3 Games? by ifihearam: 9:19am On May 24, 2012
@ poster

You are missing out.....
Just get.....

MR IBU. 1,2,3. You will love it. Where he featured as spartacus oooo
Re: Can Nairalanders Suggest The Best Ps3 Games? by nwanioma(f): 9:57am On May 24, 2012
As an ex-gamer and now a spectator( they play i watch) God of War3 is definitely a favorite, mgs3 is not bad as well!
Re: Can Nairalanders Suggest The Best Ps3 Games? by Nobody: 11:03am On May 24, 2012
ifihearam: @ poster

You are missing out.....
Just get.....

MR IBU. 1,2,3. You will love it. Where he featured as spartacus oooo

Baba suwe na d main boss. LoL grin
Re: Can Nairalanders Suggest The Best Ps3 Games? by cabana(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2012
Hey NL.. i want to own a PS3. Do tell where i could purchase a used PS3 pls. A jail-broken one. Any idea?
Re: Can Nairalanders Suggest The Best Ps3 Games? by lowee231: 3:03pm On May 24, 2012
Batman Arkham city. Awesomess I've played and I've played a lot. But the real question is what type of game are you interested in.
Re: Can Nairalanders Suggest The Best Ps3 Games? by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 24, 2012
lowee231: Batman Arkham city. Awesomess I've played and I've played a lot. But the real question is what type of game are you interested in.
The best! It doesn't matter the genre.
I must get arkham city be dat o.
Re: Can Nairalanders Suggest The Best Ps3 Games? by chukham(m): 7:31am On May 25, 2012
A-HA:
ASSASSINS CREED ( WAR IN THE HOLY LAND IN THE TIME OF THE CRUSADERS )
ASSASSINS CREED : BROTHERHOOD ( THE RENAISSANCE IN EUROPE )
ASSASSINS CREED 2
ASSASSINS CREED : THE REVELATIONS
ASSASSINS CREED 3 ( TO BE RELEASED LATER THIS YEAR
. Abeg guy re u an assasin?
Re: Can Nairalanders Suggest The Best Ps3 Games? by ChuloBravo: 9:04am On May 25, 2012
Please play HEAVY RAIN. You won't regret it.
Re: Can Nairalanders Suggest The Best Ps3 Games? by Gigihealth: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
Red Dead Redemption 2 has finally been announced by Rockstar after six years of anticipation. Click on the link below to get details on the release date and also trailer.
http://www.urbantvshows.com/red-dead-redemption-2-trailer-red-dead-redemption-2-release-date/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Fifa 23 For Ps4 And Ps5 Now Available / What Will Happen To The Box / Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.