Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! (2456 Views)

Ramatu, Parts 1 To 51 (updated) / Ramatu..parts 1 To 44 / RAMATU series parts 1 to 43...merry xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2012
grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by bunmioguns(m): 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2012
grin grin grin, dis joke is da bomb

cant wait for d part 8 to come out. . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by eldav(m): 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2012
This is the real deal!

Part 8. . . . . .looking forward to it.
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2012
THANKS PEEPZ, U SEE,

i call them the three wise men (bunmi, eldav and donkollione)

love you!!!! cool cool
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by swtchicgurl: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2012
indeed!
smh
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2012
@silly-bitch-guy, u r an overgrown ignoramus!!

son of a thief!!

bush piglet!!
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by swtchicgurl: 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2012
^ wat r u talking abt? undecided

dunce! angry
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2012
moroon!!

bush pig!!
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by swtchicgurl: 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2012
ok
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by Lucario007(m): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2012
The other parts were more interesting.
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:23am On Mar 10, 2012
^^^
You were the same guy that criticized the ealier parts, so are u a hypocrite or what

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!! angry
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2012
I no understand d joke bin.
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2012
^^^
babe, u need to read the earlier editions to overstand!!! wink
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by sutoboy(m): 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2012
well joke section don turn to sumtin else

since joke don dey get part

who no knw say na hausa movies u dey narrate give us on here?
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2012
i dey miss guyzes oo, bin u to much i dey feel u,

*climbs on sutoboys head n waves at bunmi n booqee** grin

hey! miss u guyz oo grin grin
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2012
^^^

wow wow wow wow cant believe it, DON THE KOLLIONE is back wow!!!!!!!!!!!! grin cheesy grin

* gives him a warm hug*

Don, peepz dey talk say okada knock you oooooo!!! how far na grin
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by swtchicgurl: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2012
smh
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by sutoboy(m): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2012
Ah!

ow come u kan run away from the clinic?

u don pay the bills?
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2012
^^^

shut up dia sutopid boy!!!, touch not my annointed! grin
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2012
bin the gbagbo i dey see ur handwork 4 here oo. u nor dey dull at all, , no mind sutoboy
*chop knukkle abeg*

hw body n projan? grin
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2012
DON, PROJAN dey do better ooo grin grin grin

we miss you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, welcome grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by bunmioguns(m): 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Donkoline my guy, i don miss u dye. . . .

*flog sutoboy outta d thread*
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2012
Donkollione, where d hell have you been?? angry angry

i've been missing you like mad here! undecided
smiley
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by swtchicgurl: 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2012
hi donkey!
U were missing and now found!
Welcome ooo
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by Greatozone(m): 11:29am On Mar 13, 2012
@ poster I have some question for u. What type of dress do they(ramatu and her mother)normaly put on wheneva they want to do the pounding? Dont they put on pant in their village? How do u have easy access to the ..... from the teritory you usually occupy before the pounding takes place?
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2012
^^^^

simple!!!, nightee with no pants angry
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2012
PART SEVEN
Now two months later, i was passing by the Osumanu's house and noticed something strange.
Ramatu was pregnant.
mrs Osumanu was also pregnant."wow!, these are my babies" i thought.
But how do i claim Them? since nobody knew i was the one behind all the "pounding escapades"
i consulted the oracle at Onitscha and the oracle told me if i wanted the babies, i must bring two testes of a tortoise, a monkey's rib, one live crocodile, my landlord's early morning urine and two bottles of shnapps.
it kept me wondering. . . grin grin grin

PART EIGHT

Now i left the oracle, and for two weeks, i still couldnt get some of the items the fetish priest asked me to get.So i went back to him and told him.He suddenly got up from his seat and yelled at me "you either go and bring those items or you go madddd!!!".I was shivering, soooooooooooooooo much scared.where would i get testes of a tortoise, a monkey's rib, a live crocodile, and all that.so i told him i was no longer interested in claiming the babies any longer but he again yelled "you must get the babies nowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!"
i was so so so so frightened, so i again asked him if i couldnt pay everything in cash and he replied "now you are talking" He brought out one big leaf which he said was the calculator of the gods, made some incantations and said everything would cost 5000naira.I begged for a reduction so he did his incantations again to beg the gods to reduce the amount.When he finished he told me the gods had been angered by the reduction request so they had increased it 10 000 naira.
i fainted. . . .. . . .. . . grin

watch out for part nine
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by eldav(m): 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2012
Lol

this guy funny die! grin
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2012
RAMATU PART NINE

Now hours later, i regaine d conciousness and finally agreed to pay the said sum to the gods.
Ileft for the house and was thinking how to raise the 10000 naira.
i finally had an idea.
In the night, when it was around 11pm, i tip-toed to baba issa's pen.Baba issa had sooooooo many goats with odour.I looked through and so this faaaaaaaaaaat one.i grabbed it by the left leg and wanted to bleat so i wrapped my hankerchief and put it in its mouth.it was very heavy, i managed to carry it to my house.
Next day, i heard an announcement that a goat was missing.I went to baba issa's compound and lots of people converged there expressing their worries and sympathy about the theft.one man uncle mike saw me and asked "have you heard about the theft?" i said " oh!, hmmm, na only Allah go punish whoever stole this goat ooo".i expressed my condolense to baba issa and left.That same day, i saw a poster on the street with the missing goat's picture with an inscription "missing, find him and get a handsome reward".I laghed throughout the night.
Now when it was 11 pm, i left my house again and tip-toed to baba issah's pen with my sack and torchlight.
i looked through well well and saw another fiiiiiiiiine goat.
i grabbed it by the legs, it was bow-legged, covered its mouth and pushed it into my sack. . . . grin grin

watch out for part 10
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2012
na part 11 i dey 4 undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ramatu Parts 7,8 , 9 AND 10!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2012
RAMATU PART 10

Now within three days, i had stolen seven goats from baba issa's pen and was still thirsty for more.
so as usual, it was 11pm and i took my sack and left for baba issa's pen.
it was until i got to the site that i realised i had left my torchlight in the house.
i decided to forget about it and make way for my 8th booty.
i looked through the pen and saw blurred images of various goats.i spotted an unusually fat one so did the sign of cross and entered the pen.
i grabbed it and carried it on my head since it was toooooooooooo fat.
the moment i stepped out of the pen i experienced one haaaaaaaaaaaard sharp slap on my right cheek so i dropped the booty.it was a human being i was carrying.
my body's temperature rose abnormally so i took to my heels with the guy giving me one hooooooooot chase.
i was sweating like a pregnant fish and the guy was still chasing me with usual chants "thief, thiefoooo!!!, thief, thief " waking up everybody to join me in the chase grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WATCH OT FOR PART 11 grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Papa And Son / When You're Counting Your Money In Computer Village (pic) / Lead Us Not Into Temptation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.