Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,027 members, 7,852,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

How Many Times Can You? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Many Times Can You? (544 Views)

How Many Times Can You Go Back To A Relationship After Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Can You? by mat6plus: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2007
How many times can you say sory for any wrong you do to either you B.F or G.F on your kneels
Re: How Many Times Can You? by iice(f): 5:04am On Oct 27, 2007
My dayz of kneeling are long gone with high school punishment.
I kneel to no one, man or woman.  I don't expect him to kneel too becoz that means nada to me.  People are deceptive

Saying sorry on the other hand i have no problem with only that my maximum is twice for a deed.  One @ the beginning of my apology and another at the end.  Finito!
Re: How Many Times Can You? by efuah(f): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2007
as many as i can, but like iice said, some people can be very deceptive angry
one thing i have grown to kno is; people that does not get tired in saying am sorry. . doesn't as well get tired in hurting u grin tongue he will always do cus he never get tired of say "am sorry" with his mouth, whilst jesting u in his heart angry grin
Re: How Many Times Can You? by whitelexi(m): 11:53am On Oct 27, 2007
I say it when i realise i'm out of order, i mean it when i say it, but cant say how many times i've said it - probably over a thousand times so far grin grin
Re: How Many Times Can You? by iice(f): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2007
efuah, you are right. . .sorry sorry but they will still keep on doing the same thing. . .no thanks save your sorry till when you mean it tongue
Re: How Many Times Can You? by saucekid(m): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2007
i kneel to no man/woman
i apologise to no man/woman

i am a descendant of Atilla the Hun
Re: How Many Times Can You? by josh2424: 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2007
Hey what's u i would like to talk to you

(1) (Reply)

I Nid A Gud Girl! / Waferians Vs Baferians / I Need A Lady For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.