Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Ini Edo Denies She Pregnant! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Denies She Pregnant! (2451 Views)

Omotola Jalade Denies She Is Using Husband As Slave & House Boy. / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Denies She Pregnant! by djcrooky(m): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2007
ini denis she pregnat and says she is from a christian home with good morals and canot get pregnat out of wedlock'

and she dress the way she dress, with good morals indeed
Re: Ini Edo Denies She Pregnant! by dsuper4luv: 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2007
indeed. even if u are pregant i sill apreiciat u i so much like u ok
Re: Ini Edo Denies She Pregnant! by Emad(f): 8:45am On Jan 10, 2008
Ini Edo saying she is very moralistic is like catching a thief called Innocent
or a brute called gentle

If she says she cannot get pregnant out of wedlock that leaves us with the option that she will abort if she did
that babe is too cheap for my liking i have tried to like her
i realy have but no sucess

(1) (Reply)

When Is Unilag Pre Degree Form Coming Out? / Alexander Amosu: Lord Of The Ringtones / Pero Gets 2face’s Engagement Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.