Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

P -square New Video And Song Really Hot - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P -square New Video And Song Really Hot (9957 Views)

Download Songs From P-square's New Album / P-square's New Song --- Forever + Bunie Ya Enu / Listen To P-square's New Album Here - Hear 'dem' First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by ogon: 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2007
GUYS , have you watche p- square the guys ahve come of age video is cool and song sure to rock airwaves and club soooooooooooooooooon
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by youngdigi(m): 1:44am On Oct 27, 2007
y the hell do ppl start threads like this and not have a link

this is plain retarded, hav u ever thot that some ppl here are not in naija and dont have easy access to mtvbase africa and channel o?

u didnt even put the name of the song, so atleast we can search for it
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2007
ogon:

GUYS , have you watche p- square the guys ahve come of age video is cool and song sure to rock airwaves and club soooooooooooooooooon

Chicken Head!!!!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by GucciBabe(f): 2:02am On Oct 28, 2007
lol
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by sect(m): 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2007
The title is DO ME the song is cool but the video is smoking hot!!! i only watched it once on mtv so i cant provide a link to it.
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by ladebi(m): 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2007
Song sucks a repetition of the bizzy body stuff.
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2007
i never liked those guys, so to me, nothing good can come from them. embarassed
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by dejahvu(m): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2007
beeeeeeeeef
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by Phiniter(m): 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2007
P-square are really tha bomb, the song is so so so so good I also heard it in MTV base and dont have a link to it
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by Scopium: 9:32am On Nov 05, 2007
olrotimi:

i never liked those guys, so to me, nothing good can come from them. embarassed
ladebi:

Song sucks a repetition of the bizzy body stuff.

[size=13pt]That is the fucking point. I call them COPYRAZZI. They are copysites, they can't survive without copying. They are simple shredded piece of shit.[/size]
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by ravenzord(m): 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2007
i'd say d song wuz tite,if i likd d idea of doin sumbody,p-square should come up wit sumtin original 4 once in deir life,bt i'l giv em kudos 4 d video,kinda kool
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by lasee(f): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2007
Abeg make people appreciate this guys, if dem copy and reach this level wen dem dey that means dem sabi copy well.
So therefore make bad people wey dey beeef dem shut up their dirty,stinking and basket mouth.
Nagode.
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by zigbo(f): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2007
wareeeva. . .the guys are on fire,atleast the copy well. how many western artiste are original these days? uhmmm hardly. they come up with a song, u are crazy abt the song only to find out they were jst either mimms or renditions e.g celine dion, westlife jst to name a few. but hey we love them and they are great.

so i put it tu yu,if its nt a personal beef then u dnt ve a problem with psquare undecided
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by 9ja4eva: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2007
Scopium:

[size=13pt]That is the fucking point. I call them COPYRAZZI. They are copysites, they can't survive without copying. They are simple shredded piece of shit.[/size]

Guy P-square thief ur babe from ur hand?
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by skylady(f): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2007
i love them boyz,they r doing well 4 them selves.

Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by 9ja4eva: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2007
Huh make una upload d video na abeg
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by Sico: 6:35am On Dec 04, 2007
I finally saw the video
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by 9ja4eva: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2007
Which video n where?
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by concrete: 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2007
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by anusule(m): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2007
you guys dont know how to upload videos to youtube or what? angry
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by debojyde(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2007
Damn! I just listened to these tracks for the first time on you tube and i now see thats its very possible to sell 1 million copies in 6 days. The doubters seem to forget that a good promoter will market these guys all over Africa and beyond if possible. The CD,S are already available in Nigerian Joints here in yankee. I,m so sure peeps from South Africa,Ghana,Zimbabwe, Uganda, etc etc who have seen the videos are loving them. If they Have a good Marketer, why can,t they ship 1 or even 2 million copies in 1 week.

For all those say all they do is sample other artistes hit. Name one international superstar that has not sample hits. From the Timbalands to Dre to Pdiddy etc etc-all producers sample hits.i bet you 6 out of your 10 favourite tracks right now have beats that were sampled from the 60,s or 70,s way b4 your time.

Double thumbs up to p square. I wish them all the best. I think I will propose to my GF with " no one like u" playing low in the background.
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by busygirl(f): 11:08pm On Dec 05, 2007
1 million copies ko, 10 million copies niiii grin
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by concrete: 5:15am On Dec 06, 2007
anusule:

you guys don't know how to upload videos to youtube or what? angry

i take it you didn't see the links i posted
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by smile4kenn(m): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2007
@ concrete

I posted the videos on youtube,

Thanks for putting dem here
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by 9ja4eva: 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2007
smile4kenn:

@ concrete

I posted the videos on youtube,

Thanks for putting them here

I no see videos oh.Na d songs and deir pictures
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by tosinbas: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2007
i have watched , it is great

Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by blogtech(m): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2007
OMG shocked I'm uploading Same Pix with you! is like we both like this PIX.

Plz can someone help me with ALL P-square Mp3

From the Album "Game Over"
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by 9ja4eva: 3:03am On Dec 17, 2007
Abeg una fit upload d odas videos
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by Emad(f): 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2007
i am falling for them i cant help myself lipsrsealed
i have tried , i have really tried but i can't hold back anymore embarassed
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by busygirl(f): 12:15am On Dec 20, 2007
lol. . .emad, pele oo cheesy
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by ThugLife1(m): 6:16am On Dec 21, 2007
Nice video
Do me I do you grin
Re: P -square New Video And Song Really Hot by nana(f): 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2007
debojyde:

Damn! I just listened to these tracks for the first time on you tube and i now see thats its very possible to sell 1 million copies in 6 days. The doubters seem to forget that a good promoter will market these guys all over Africa and beyond if possible. The CD,S are already available in Nigerian Joints here in yankee. I,m so sure peeps from South Africa,Ghana,Zimbabwe, Uganda, etc etc who have seen the videos are loving them. If they Have a good Marketer, why can,t they ship 1 or even 2 million copies in 1 week.

For all those say all they do is sample other artistes hit. Name one international superstar that has not sample hits. From the Timbalands to Dre to Pdiddy etc etc-all producers sample hits.i bet you 6 out of your 10 favourite tracks right now have beats that were sampled from the 60,s or 70,s way before your time.

Double thumbs up to p square. I wish them all the best. I think I will propose to my GF with " no one like u" playing low in the background.
gbao, I cant get that song out of my head, it's so nice,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Ft 2face - Who Am I / Lyrics Vs Rhythm: Which Is More Important? / Olamide - Wavy Level (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.