Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Great Minds Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Great Minds Needed (1072 Views)

Young Innovative Minds / Seeking To Rub Minds With Intellectual/programmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Minds Needed by Akwasi(m): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2012
Hi guys, I can't stress how important this is. I have just entered into the most important contest of my life. At stake is $25,000. I am representing Africa, so to speak, in a creative contest which might end up in the Guinness Record Books.

I need a team of 9 people, myself included to make it 10. To be specific, I need

1. An IT guy
2. An Internet savvy guy
3. A musician, talented one who can come up with a song in just hours
4. A very good writer
5. And five other people who are very intelligent to give general contribution.

I will be the team captain and give the general direction for this project. If we win the contest, we are going to get $25,000 and this is not a scam. After the interview, I will select the ten people and give them the details. The team selection will end today (Friday)
Re: Great Minds Needed by DAPMAN601: 6:50am On Mar 16, 2012
Hello,am interested in this,as i fulfill 3 of the requirements,am an IT guy,very internet savvy and can come up wt a song @ short notice(RAP)contact-dapman601@hotmail.co.uk,call-08132409600
Re: Great Minds Needed by Seun(m): 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2012
What's the name of the contest?

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From A Developer's Life / Voice Advertisment To Cell Phone / Made A New App - Comments Needed From Yoruba Speakers In The House!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.