Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! (14284 Views)

Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / Shocking! 12-year-old, Primary Three Girl Is 7 Months Pregnant (pics) / Nairaland Is 8 Years Old Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by roddk(m): 3:10am On Mar 10, 2012
Happy Birthday Nairaland
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by cardoso111(m): 3:16am On Mar 10, 2012
HBD Nland!HBD Seun!Long live NLanders all!!
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by Nnenna1(f): 3:33am On Mar 10, 2012
Class of 2005 - congrats, but has it grown older and wiser?
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by agiboma(f): 3:45am On Mar 10, 2012
Class of 2008 happy b-day NL
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by kizito96(m): 3:50am On Mar 10, 2012
Happy Birthday NL. I hope there is a forum we all meet face to face
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 10, 2012
mukina2:

to the ban list honour members >>> i dunno what to say

Hold it right there ma angry how many times have I told you that busybody was the pest behind my numerous 185 ID ban. Not only did she drug me wih Valium she also mixed my food with swine flu vaccine that was bought for the residents in yaba left . Hacked into my system whilst untop my good looking bloke who happens to be the may guard and hacked into my computer vlage PC. She got banned a million times and she just kept creating new Id's .

Jekad
Jennykad
Jennikadry
Kadrijenny
Bournvita
Syphilis
Condom
Kadjen
Mrs rampant
Kad Jenny
Busy.body
Busy-bodi

E.t.c help me out BB embarassed
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by bashydemy(m): 3:56am On Mar 10, 2012
Happy Birthday Nairaland LLNP
Class of 2009 so am still here? well its fun to be here sha
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by koruji(m): 3:56am On Mar 10, 2012
Congratulations to Seun and all his administrators, and web developers.
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by enquirydon: 4:00am On Mar 10, 2012
happy birthday
let give all the praises and glory to thy LOrd

happiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii happiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii happiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by Tolexander: 4:04am On Mar 10, 2012
Nice concept from a creative mind. Hope to continue to see it in the future growin and developin. Hbd!
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by Ryabcool(m): 4:08am On Mar 10, 2012
jennykadry:

Hold it right there ma angry how many times have I told you that busybody was the pest behind my numerous 185 ID ban. Not only did she drug me wih Valium she also mixed my food with swine flu vaccine that was bought for the residents in yaba left . Hacked into my system whilst untop my good looking bloke who happens to be the may guard and hacked into my computer vlage PC. She got banned a million times and she just kept creating new Id's .

Jekad
Jennykad
Jennikadry
Kadrijenny
Bournvita
Syphilis
Condom
Kadjen
Mrs rampant
Kad Jenny
Busy.body
Busy-bodi

E.t.c help me out BB embarassed

LMFAOOOOOOOO!
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by yungboss(m): 4:18am On Mar 10, 2012
2006 class, Happy Birthday Nairaland
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by IRAPADA(m): 4:34am On Mar 10, 2012
HBD NL 2008cl
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by 9japidgin: 4:39am On Mar 10, 2012
Kongratulatns and jubilatns celebratn in awa nation, Weldon nairaland weldon weldon nairaland weldon cheesy cheesy cheesy happi baiday nairaland you too pure!
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 10, 2012
Happy Borthday NL!
Like play (2x), ati di XL!
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by hayordelevic(m): 5:06am On Mar 10, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAIRALAND HAS REALLY REALLY BEEN INFORMATIVE,EDUCATIVE AND IT HAS THE MOST INTELIGENT SET OF NIGERIANS I HAVE REALLY LEARNT ALOT FROM HERE, God go make u bigger [amen]
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by chinnyonwu(m): 5:16am On Mar 10, 2012
Yo happy birthday Nairaland!
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by Next2Bezee(m): 5:23am On Mar 10, 2012
:oWoah shocked, Today is my Birthday too!!! grin Lets rock Nairaland wink
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by seunlayi(m): 5:30am On Mar 10, 2012
a lovely site to be

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by JAZES(m): 5:31am On Mar 10, 2012
Happy buffday my dear NL
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by Engineer96(m): 5:34am On Mar 10, 2012
Happy birthday NL.
I am proud to be part of this forum.
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by TRUTHTELA: 5:34am On Mar 10, 2012
While I congratulate whoever that came up with this, I reserve my birthday comment, cos, for 7yrs, there should be an IMPROVEMENT on this site, to prevent some hooligans from taking it over with their DUMB tribalistic comments every damn day. NL, should be on the same league, if not greater, with TWITTER, had it been there was a some LEVEL of sanity, one that automatically removes an UNintelligent comment that bothers on TRIBE,RELIGION,NAME CALLING,CRAP etc. Twitter & all other social networking sites have been used as an AGENT of change,people are proud of them. Nigeria is a failed country that's in DIRE need of change, NL, can play that role & stop being a site for TOUTS & FAILURES to come & abuse other TRIBES. NL, should not end up like Nigeria, THAT'S 51 & HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR it & only the thieves stealing its resources are proud of it. The TOUTS &FAILURES can be proud of NL,but, a GREAT mind will challenge Y'all to do more. Goodluck! (not Jonathan though).
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by goddsson: 5:35am On Mar 10, 2012
Chei . . .2006 and just 26 posts. I guess it means i have a life. happy birthday to NL. i found u by chance and have been hooked ever since.
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by TRUTHTELA: 5:36am On Mar 10, 2012
While I congratulate whoever that came up with this, I reserve my birthday comment, cos, for 7yrs, there should be an IMPROVEMENT on this site, to prevent some hooligans from taking it over with their DUMB tribalistic comments every damn day. NL, should be on the same league, if not greater, with TWITTER, had it been there was some LEVEL of sanity, one that automatically removes an UNintelligent comment that bothers on TRIBE,RELIGION,NAME CALLING,CRAP etc. Twitter & all other social networking sites have been used as an AGENT of change,people are proud of them. Nigeria is a failed country that's in DIRE need of change, NL, can play that role & stop being a site for TOUTS & FAILURES to come & abuse other TRIBES. NL, should not end up like Nigeria, THAT'S 51 & HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR it & only the thieves stealing its resources are proud of it. The TOUTS &FAILURES can be proud of NL, I can understand. But, a GREAT mind will challenge Y'all to do more. Goodluck! (not Jonathan though).
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by chelseabmw(m): 5:39am On Mar 10, 2012
So happy that nairaland is 7years

Class of 2008
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by colinskelv(m): 5:40am On Mar 10, 2012
hapi bday
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 10, 2012
Happy birthday NL. Welcome to the class of 2005. The best politics gurus NL has ever and will ever have. grin

godds_son:

Chei . . .2006 and just 26 posts. I guess it means i have a life. happy birthday to NL. i found u by chance and have been hooked ever since.

have you considered it may be because you have nothing useful to say? grin Just kidding oh bros.
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by blackboi(m): 5:46am On Mar 10, 2012
Happy Birthday; *Nairababe*
2009 (read more & post less; that's me) wink smiley
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by flexdee(m): 5:46am On Mar 10, 2012
Happy Birthday Nairaland! I am happy to be part of the family.
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by Emeka72(m): 6:06am On Mar 10, 2012
Up Nairaland Forum. I'm class of 2007 when I registered, I was very active in the Phones Section; though I wasn't active in 2009 and in 2010.
Happy birthday to Nairaland Forum. May God continue to bless and increase Seun.
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by kayswag100(m): 6:13am On Mar 10, 2012
Happy anniversary!
I expect 1 million nairalanders b4 year end! Go 4 it!
Re: Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! by jidowu84: 6:33am On Mar 10, 2012
Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Hbd my NL. Face of naija No 1. I luv you. Hurrayyyyyy!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) / 6 Important Mindsets You Need To Succeed / Posting Will Be Disabled For A Few Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.