Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,062 members, 7,863,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

For Your Certificate Of Occupancy(c Of O), Gov‘s Consent. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Your Certificate Of Occupancy(c Of O), Gov‘s Consent. (488 Views)

For Your Certificate Of Occupancy(c Of O), Gov‘s Consent. / For Your Certificate Of Occupancy(c Of O), Gov‘s Consent. / For Your Certificate Of Occupancy(c Of O), Gov‘s Consent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Your Certificate Of Occupancy(c Of O), Gov‘s Consent. by adedara123(m): 9:06am On Mar 10, 2012
Turn your dead asset into a living collateral,give your land/building a certificate of occupancy(c of o).please call 08022960248.lagos only.
Re: For Your Certificate Of Occupancy(c Of O), Gov‘s Consent. by 2busy: 9:31am On Mar 10, 2012
I need u to educate me on something: I bought a land from someone who initially bought it from Lagos state government, it has complete survey and C of O in his name.
Now I want to obtain a new c of o in my own name, so I was advised to obtain governor's consent, I hav contacted a lawyer who is currently working at the lagos state ministry of justice to assist me in doing this.
After i hav paid d sum of 200k for the whole process, He told me that the Lagos state surveyor general will have to sign and issue a receipt, the amount to be paid here is 300k!!

My question is this:
Do i have to go ahead and pay the money? or since i know the person who sold the land to me very well, should i just forget about the whole process and get hold to the original c of o from him?

Your advice please.
Re: For Your Certificate Of Occupancy(c Of O), Gov‘s Consent. by adedara123(m): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2012
Lagos state surveyor general has nothing to do with the deed of assignment(drafted aggreement).there is no part in the agreement where surveyor general will sign.it is commissioner of justice who will sign the aggreement and that will be after you have present it for processing.you will start the processing immediately so you can change the property to your own name.hope i have answered your question,if not feel free to ask more.
Re: For Your Certificate Of Occupancy(c Of O), Gov‘s Consent. by adedara123(m): 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2012
K

(1) (Reply)

An Exquisitely Finished And Furnished 5bedroom Duplex In Gwarimpa For Sale / Urgently Needed / Office Space 25 Sqm @ Dolphin Plaza Ikoyi 800k Per Annum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.