Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,059 members, 7,838,692 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Pray For Me, I Need A Miracle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray For Me, I Need A Miracle (961 Views)

Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman / Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate / Let's Be Honest, Who Has Ever Experienced A Miracle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Me, I Need A Miracle by Attention(f): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2007
Please can someone say prayer for me, i need a miracle this month!
Re: Pray For Me, I Need A Miracle by oyie(f): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2007
dont we all do?
Re: Pray For Me, I Need A Miracle by jerrymania(m): 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2007
@ ATTENTION
anyway u just seeking attention. but to think of it which aspect of ur life do you need a miracle? Even if you pray this to God without being specific, nothing will get to you.
Forget about nairalanders praying for you. We use few minutes to browse on a topic like this and we are done and move over to the next topic.
Re: Pray For Me, I Need A Miracle by luvchild(f): 1:48am On Oct 30, 2007
@jerrymania

anyway u just seeking attention. but to think of it which aspect of your life do you need a miracle? Even if you pray this to God without being specific, nothing will get to you.
Forget about nairalanders praying for you. WLe use few minutes to browse on a topic like this and we are done and move over to the next topic.

Look, you should retract this, or else remain ashamed as long as it is up for everyone to read. I dare you tell him no one has time to pray for him, who are you to speak for so many people who read this. And as for him not asking specifically what it is he needs it called blessing. Let me ask you this who is God? Does he not know all, including how many hairs are upon your head by the number. Surely he knows if you pray for this man to be blessed he will bless him accordingly.
Re: Pray For Me, I Need A Miracle by krisbobo(m): 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2007
@Poster

May it please the almighty to look upon you and grant you your desire. But more importantly, may the will of God be done rather than your wish.

Amen.
Re: Pray For Me, I Need A Miracle by luvchild(f): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2007
Amen
Re: Pray For Me, I Need A Miracle by chinne1(f): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2007
@ Poster,

may the almighty God hear all your prayers and fulfill your heart desires.

In as much as you pray without ceasing as instructed, he will surely hear you and give you the miracle in Jesus name.

AMEN!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Darwin's Day Celebration / Key Scientist Sure "God' Particle" Will Be Found Soon / How Do You See This God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.