Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

For responsible ladies only - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For responsible ladies only (516 Views)

Responsible ladies Needed In D Whatsap Group, Age From 20years to 33y Upward / Do You Need A Life Partner?(for Responsible Ladies And Men Ready For Marriage) / Dating For Marriage Forum(for Responsible Ladies And Men Ready For Marriage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For responsible ladies only by tajayi3: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2007
I need a nice,working class,sexy and cute lady that is ready to mingle with a decent,working class and focus youngman.She should mail me for a chat.My mail is tajayi3@yahoo.com or call 08067782861 . Be sure you want a commitment. The lady should be a working class lady.
Re: For responsible ladies only by nigboy(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2008
it is not easy to get such a lady
Re: For responsible ladies only by victorian(f): 9:58am On Apr 12, 2008
its a little bit easy to get such description of a working class lady and who are ready to commit to a relationship, but most working class guys are not ready for commitment,they still want to play around. sad

(1) (Reply)

Yall Must Be Kidding Me / How Close Should You Be With A Girl That Is Just A Friend. / D Best Love Poem,d Best Turn On:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.