Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,800 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Lets Meet! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lets Meet! (7086 Views)

Lets Meet Part 2 / Lets Meet Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Meet! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2012
I've been thinking, wouldn't it be cool if we decide to take nl jokes section to another level. Like say, lets us meet in real life?!
We could just organise a small dig just for d purpose of meeting each another, and feel d real us. Dunno bout you guys, but sometimes i itch to know d real swtchicgurl, bunmioguns, bingbagbo, vicky, donkollione, jackpot, idowuogbo, lucario, sutoboy, ekeroyal, otooro, vivly, ruqaya, mustspin, sinthesis, eldav, agybabe, homar, araregem, bright, new bin, dyt, toygod, dani1luv, mugulo ben10 oderemo, skales, etc. and d rest of us! Its gonna be fun, i think!

But what dyou think??
Re: Lets Meet! by Agybabe(f): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2012
It will be fun but i bet it wont be funny
Re: Lets Meet! by bunmioguns(m): 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2012
undecided
Re: Lets Meet! by dani1luv: 6:02am On Mar 11, 2012
This was done 2/3yrs ago, a meet-up waeva was organized, though I didnt attend, the likes of romade, tytylayor, abbeycity, ben, etc did. .
Re: Lets Meet! by mikuz(m): 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2012
Mtchew
Re: Lets Meet! by dani1luv: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2012
mikuz: Mtchew
i trust u

1 Like

Re: Lets Meet! by mikuz(m): 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2012
Lol
Re: Lets Meet! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2012
Mtcheww. . .
abegi. . .! Better people, as we were saying, before some fools interrupted. . . . .
Re: Lets Meet! by eldav(m): 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2012
Good idea,bt wont be realised.

Atleast not now.
Re: Lets Meet! by Lucario007(m): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2012
You honestly don't want to meet me, every girl who sees me falls head over heels for my awesome drop-dead looks. cool

Yeah if u didn't figure it out that was Sarcastic Irony a joke.
Re: Lets Meet! by sutoboy(m): 4:30am On Mar 13, 2012
Nice one!

i think i will be the first person to meet Booqee and killz likewise!

i lived near booqee!

oh Ekeroyal lived thousands of mile!
Re: Lets Meet! by Homar(m): 5:44am On Mar 13, 2012
It will favour most of u living in lagos (cause most of u guys are living in) . As 4 me living in imo it aint gonna favour me.
Re: Lets Meet! by mikuz(m): 9:33am On Mar 13, 2012
Dani why cant i update my profile? I wan put one babe pix.
Re: Lets Meet! by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 13, 2012
Jeez......don't u know d road to "complaint thread"?? Attention seeker.....
undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Lets Meet! by dani1luv: 10:14am On Mar 13, 2012
mikuz: Dani why cant i update my profile? I wan put one babe pix.
use the edit profile link of click here
next time use the Complaint Thread
Re: Lets Meet! by swtchicgurl: 10:17am On Mar 13, 2012
VERY GOOD IDEA BOOQEE! U ARE A GENIUS!

IT'S AN OPPORTUNITY TO BEAT UP DYT FOR WANTING TO STEALING MY MCNEPOW,
MIKUZ FOR JILTING ME, DONKO, SKALES, DANI, EKEROYAL ETC, FOR TROUBLING MY LIFE!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lets Meet! by dani1luv: 10:24am On Mar 13, 2012
swtchicgurl: VERY GOOD IDEA BOOQEE! U ARE A GENIUS!

IT'S AN OPPORTUNITY TO BEAT UP DYT FOR WANTING TO STEALING MY MCNEPOW,
MIKUZ FOR JILTING ME, DONKO, SKALES, DANI, EKEROYAL ETC, FOR TROUBLING MY LIFE!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOL grin grin grin In order words. . .am a pest?? angry angry
Re: Lets Meet! by mikuz(m): 10:25am On Mar 13, 2012
See who's talking! Mind you, i'll rather seek the attention of a she-goat than have any interest in your attention!
mugu. Everytime you keep shouting Jeez this Jeez that at the top of your voice on every thread you visit; no wonder you have that deep froglike voice,first time i heard you talk i started wondering if i was conversing with my fellow guy . I no know if dem take am swear for you.
Mtchew
booqee: Jeez......don't u know d road to "complaint thread"?? Attention seeker.....
undecided tongue
Re: Lets Meet! by swtchicgurl: 10:28am On Mar 13, 2012
dani1luv:

LOL grin grin grin In order words. . .am a pest?? angry angry

awwww! flesh and blud has not revealed that to you dani!
Re: Lets Meet! by dani1luv: 10:30am On Mar 13, 2012
mikuz: See who's talking! Mind you, i'll rather seek the attention of a she-goat than have any interest in your attention!
mugu. Everytime you keep shouting Jeez this Jeez that at the top of your voice on every thread you visit; no wonder you have that deep froglike voice,first time i heard you talk i started wondering if i was conversing with my fellow guy . I no know if dem take am swear for you. St upid girl!
Mtchew
I wonder the pleasure you seek in insulting your fellow NL(er), undecided undecided , you are taking things too personal mikuz,. . I sent you a warning message. .Please adhere smiley
Re: Lets Meet! by dani1luv: 10:31am On Mar 13, 2012
swtchicgurl:

awwww! flesh and blud has not revealed that to you dani!
undecided undecided flesh and blud?? whats that?? undecided
Re: Lets Meet! by mikuz(m): 10:33am On Mar 13, 2012
Dani please dont insult my integrity and intelligence. Are my your mate? You think am dumb or what? I have been on that 'edit profile' page since 5 am today; it keeps giving me validation error. And besides i know why i posted it here, so its best you cool down. You hear me so?
dani1luv:
use the edit profile link of click here
next time use the Complaint Thread
Re: Lets Meet! by dani1luv: 10:39am On Mar 13, 2012
mikuz: Dani please dont insult my integrity and intelligence. Are my your mate? You think am dumb or what? I have been on that 'edit profile' page since 5 am today; it keeps giving me validation error. And besides i know why i posted it here, so its best you cool down. You hear me so?
Logout an Re-login, BTW. . .are you on mobile??
Re: Lets Meet! by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 13, 2012
mikuz: See who's talking! Mind you, i'll rather seek the attention of a she-goat than have any interest in your attention!
mugu. Everytime you keep shouting Jeez this Jeez that at the top of your voice on every thread you visit; no wonder you have that deep froglike voice, first time i heard you talk i started wondering if i was conversing with my fellow guy . I no know if dem take am swear for you.
Mtchew
hey, urmm.....excuse me, do i know u? ...mean, have we met before? Name doesn't even sound familiar. When did u hear me speak?? In ur dreams i guess.
Besides is dat how to quote?? undecided
Re: Lets Meet! by mikuz(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2012
Its still not working! This site don dey bore me!
dani1luv:
Logout an Re-login, BTW. . .are you on mobile??
Re: Lets Meet! by dani1luv: 11:29am On Mar 13, 2012
mikuz: Its still not working! This site don dey bore me!
Are you on mobile sir??
Re: Lets Meet! by mikuz(m): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2012
You're indeed a typical example of beauty without brains!
booqee: hey, urmm.....excuse me, do i know u? ...mean, have we met before? Name doesn't even sound familiar. When did u hear me speak?? In ur dreams i guess.
Besides is dat how to quote?? undecided
Re: Lets Meet! by Vivly(f): 11:40am On Mar 13, 2012
booqee: I've been thinking, wouldn't it be cool if we decide to take nl jokes section to another level. Like say, lets us meet in real life?!
We could just organise a small dig just for d purpose of meeting each another, and feel d real us. Dunno bout you guys, but sometimes i itch to know d real swtchicgurl, bunmioguns, bingbagbo, vicky, donkollione, jackpot, idowuogbo, lucario, sutoboy, ekeroyal, otooro mustspin, eldav, agybabe, homar, araregem, bright, new bin, dyt, toygod, dani1luv, ben10 oderemo, skales, etc. and d rest of us! Its gonna be fun, i think!

But what dyou think??
abeg... Who is in dis ur group of 'and d rest of us'.
I would av loved ur idea if not dat my na *ink finishes*
Re: Lets Meet! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2012
^^Who says ur name isn't dere?? Check.
Besides i can't possibly even write everybody names, we're many noww.....u understand.
Re: Lets Meet! by eldav(m): 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2012
Phuckin weirdy
Re: Lets Meet! by ekeroyal(m): 5:30am On Mar 23, 2012
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Resign / Who Kidnapped It!1 / Funny Images From Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.