Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre (1627 Views)

Samklef And Timbaland In New Hot Collabo / Timbaland Ft. King David - Carry Out (king David / African Remix) Music Video / Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by Aamy(f): 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2006
who makes the hottest beats!!!!!!!!!!!!Dr Dre is so bloody tight with his beats n stuff.check out d whole eminem n G-Unit thingy.

Timbaland.dem aaliyah,missy,GINUWINE, himself,den can y'all remember Brandy's afrodisiac!towards d end of the song.if u listen well u'l hear a baby's cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!how mad!can dese beat maker's get.

newaiz who do y'all thnk is better?
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by hotangel2(f): 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2006
Dr. Dre.
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by spikelord(m): 8:54am On Mar 24, 2006
I quite agree with hot-angel, Dre is better.
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by Txlonghorn(m): 9:00am On Mar 24, 2006
Don't really care for Dre or Timberland those guys are like ancient now. The 90's are over and done with folks.
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by mochafella(m): 9:02am On Mar 24, 2006
Txlonghorn:

Don't really care for Dre or Timberland those guys are like ancient now. The 90's are over and done with folks.

I guess you must prefer Little John's scripper beats grin
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by Txlonghorn(m): 9:07am On Mar 24, 2006
Don't really care for litttle Jonh I'm more in to Punk rock, groups like Disturbed, Rob ZOMBI, papa roach, limp bizkit, lincon park,POD, MARYLIN MANSON just a few.
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by Ciaralover(f): 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2006
dre!!!!!!!!!!!!!gggggg uuuuuunnnnnniiiiitttttt
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by Efani(m): 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2006
Dr. Dre fa sho
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by Efani(m): 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2006
@ Txlonghorn
I wouldnt mention that if i were u
r u white?
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by Efani(m): 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2006
@ Txlonghorn
did u jus call dre ancient? BLASPHEMY!!!
all ur rock bands r from da 90's too
u should get shot for sayin dat
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by Txlonghorn(m): 3:40am On Apr 08, 2006
Efani:

@ Txlonghorn
did u jus call dre ancient? BLASPHEMY!!!
all your rock bands r from da 90's too
u should get shot for sayin that

You are one funny dude, so what's your beef with me bro, you all up on my grill and shiit grin grin.
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by Efani(m): 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2006
from what i've gathered from u
your personality is whack!!
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by Txlonghorn(m): 4:29am On Apr 09, 2006
You know what BOY I don't give a rat's ass what you think of my personality if it bugs you that much, come say it to my face  little man. I'll even Fed EX you a plane ticket, cause I know your monkey ass can't afford one.You do not even want to F**K  with me little man I can find you with your ISP number I hope you know that.
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by Wadosky(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2006
Dre is better than timbaland.He helped so many artists like snoop,rakim,tupac,truth-hurts,50cent,game,eminem,obietrice.He is the brain behind deathrow.Timbaland has done quite well with bubasparxx,aaliyah(r.I.P),missy,tweet.
Dre is the man!
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by Efani(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2006
@w Txlonghorn
come get me then ho!! lol i'm waiting
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by mukina2: 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2006
Dr DRE[color=#000099][/color] kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss DRE DAY FO SHO
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by Rhodalyn(f): 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2006
hey!! shut up dere Efani!!!! angry U're such a mean kid!!!! angry what planet are U from?
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by Efani(m): 12:48am On Apr 18, 2006
lol ur ho's planet
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by kaydee(m): 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2007
D.R.E
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by sect(m): 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2007
Although timbaland is usually referd 2 as the super producer but i think dre is still on top and @ txlonghorn though those guys have been there since the 90s but you cant deny the fact that they are one of the best producers in the history of american hiphop music.
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by iice(f): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2007
Love em both. . .timbaland's kindda like pharell, not the usual beats. . .always got some weird sound/element added to it. Dre do what he do best. . .
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by Configur(m): 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2007
BOTH i love timberland nd Dre.omo.pharrel is also a bad guy .wat do u say to R.kells dat writes,sings and produces himself,baba agba grin

make nobody stroke me o
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by ov: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2007
nice comparism but i think i'll go with the DRE. he has produced for more succesfull artistes than anyone in the industry. Snoop, ice cube, 50cent, eminem, g-unit and BABA himself R KELLY
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by ov: 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2007
sorry please include tupac to my list. i just slapped myself for the ommission
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by A40(m): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2007
I cant say who is tighter o! they are both fadas but you have to admit Tim is more versatile but Dre simply brings ot classics
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by MP007(m): 7:42am On Aug 19, 2007
Dre, but SO SO DEF, JAMIE D is off da chain
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by osasp(m): 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2007
definately dre
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by A40(m): 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2007
Timbo is more versatile so i would give it to him.The dude can produce beats for Pasuma if he wanted
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by cammax7(m): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2007
Dre baba! he's the master of them all. but i love timberland, he's absolutely wow! comes up with sounds that just keep on reverberating inside your head.
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by moondust(m): 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2007
who's doing dat stupid comparism. . . Timbolo is a super producer and Dre's not, nothwithstanding, Dre has his game tyt too.
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by eldee(m): 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2007
i think ur getting it wrong here, dre is not really a beat maker. he gets people to do beats
Re: Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre by eldee(m): 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2007
Musical allegations
Unlike the majority of hip-hop tracks even to this day, Dr. Dre's tracks have featured a large amount of live instrumentation, and he has often been praised for his musical ability. But since his earliest work in rap, Dr. Dre has produced records with the help of outside musicians, leading to allegations that he does not actually produce a significant portion of the tracks that are credited to his name. To date, only 3 co-producers have shared production credits alongside Young officially- DJ Yella on N.W.A. albums, Mel-Man on Aftermath releases between the label's inception and until approximately 2002, and most recently, Mike Elizondo, a Los Angeles-based bassist.

However, over the years word of other collaborators has surfaced. During his tenure at Death Row Records, it was alleged that Dre's half brother Warren G and Tha Dogg Pound member Daz made many uncredited contributions to songs on his solo album The Chronic and Snoop Doggy Dogg's album Doggystyle (Daz received production credits on Snoop's similar-sounding, albeit less successful album Tha Doggfather after Young left Death Row Records).

It's known that Scott Storch, who has since gone on to become a successful producer in his own right, contributed to Dr. Dre's second album 2001; Storch is credited as a songwriter on several songs and played keyboards on several tracks. In 2006, he told Rolling Stone:

"At the time, I saw Dr. Dre desperately needed something," Storch says. "He needed a fuel injection, and Dre utilized me as the nitrous oxide. He threw me into the mix, and I sort of tapped on a new flavor with my whole piano sound and the strings and orchestration. So I'd be on the keyboards, and Mike [Elizondo] was on the bass guitar, and Dre was on the drum machine".[5]

(1) (Reply)

Name Your Favorite Rock And Roll, Punk Rock, Alternative Rock Band / Larry Gaga Feature Wizkid – Low / Download Lil Kesh Ft Naira Marley - Opor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.