Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India (11229 Views)

Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k / Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport / Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by NaMe4: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Says who ? Why are ibos representing in every crime ? Abi you don see yorubas wey dey kidnap for ransome or do militancy or oyel bunkering before ?

I don't know whether anyone noticed something about the emboldened parts lipsrsealed
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by Funkymallam(m): 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Ibos and crime. . . .na curse ?

Never disappointing...
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by yinka2011: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2012
even in dispora, Nigerians can stay up to date with the market situation back home with the help of the finance website [size=25pt]E A S Y K O B O .COM[/size]
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by eghost247(m): 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2012
people never learn
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by sojimade(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2012
Igbo boi again! Na only God knows why you guys like money so much. Its bad indians would be seeing him as Nigerian rather than who he is
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2012
There's nothing wrong with that! the dude is hunting for money. May God have mercy of him. IGBO AMAKA!
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by ekwynwa: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

That must be a Yoruba man he met!!

Poor chap. . . . His mama should have taught him that evil association. . . . . .

Okija de Juju man grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by iiiyyyk(m): 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2012
sojimade: Igbo boi again! Na only God knows why you guys like money so much. Its bad indians would be seeing him as Nigerian rather than who he is

no Yoruba man has ever trafficked drug, even the ACN chieftains can attest to this. grin grin grin grin
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2012
iiiyyyk:

no Yoruba man has ever trafficked drug, even the ACN chieftains can attest to this. grin grin grin grin

The difference be say Yoruba man will never take the kind of risks Igbos like to take, they will arrest a Yorubaman for the same offence in UK, USA but not in india, malaysia or even china of all places.Igbo kwenu!
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by FEMARY1: 11:46pm On Mar 12, 2012
NAWA

Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by OneNaira6: 11:51pm On Mar 12, 2012
For the last time to some fools

Okija_juju is not Igbo but Yoruba (or whatever) pretending to be Igbo. watching his new tricks, I'm now suspecting Okija_juju is one of Alj_harem moniker. No-one else does sh1t like this on this forum except him. Tufiakwa.

As for yoruba on here, you better not talk cause there are too many of una trafficking drugs in USA, UK, Ghana, Brazil, Canada, Australia, etc and many of una in jails on those countries. The Hausa una better not talk either cause there are too many of una being be-headed and on trail to be be-headed in Saudi-Arabia, Yemen, etc because of drugs. Don't start sh1t una cannot finish, unless everyone upon this website will learn all the main tribes sins everywhere. Una wan try, bring that sh1t on.
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by OneNaira6: 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Says who ? Why are ibos representing in every crime ? Abi you don see yorubas wey dey kidnap for ransome or do militancy or oyel bunkering before ?

Nigg@ you must be smoking something strong for you to lie about something so obviously and easily proven wrong.

What the f.u.ck are you on?
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by ekwynwa: 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2012
iiiyyyk:

laugh wan kill me grin grin grin

Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by cantell(m): 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2012
inufele2:

The difference be say Yoruba man will never take the kind of risks Igbos like to take, they will arrest a Yorubaman for the same offence in UK, USA but not in india, malaysia or even china of all places.Igbo kwenu!

I agree to some extent. As foolish as it might sound, those Igbo drug pushers believe in higher risks, more profit.
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by Pongo(m): 1:02am On Mar 13, 2012
I'm not surprised what are ibo people good for: carrying and selling drugs..bloody murdurers... grin
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by kizito96(m): 2:27am On Mar 13, 2012
Survival Instinct. This one has led him to jail
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by aljharem(m): 2:41am On Mar 13, 2012
[size=14pt]We have ideeiots on this site. What has Igbo got to do with this ?? May I ask

A young man was trying to hustle some money and he got caught, and so ? We see ideiots trying to tribalise issues like this

Today it is Obiora turn tomorrow might be yours, we should be careful of what we say angry angry angry angry Silly bigots Bluetooth and co I am talking to you[/size]
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by Okijajuju1(m): 8:51am On Mar 13, 2012
One_Naira: For the last time to some fools

Okija_juju is not Igbo but Yoruba (or whatever) pretending to be Igbo. watching his new tricks, I'm now suspecting Okija_juju is one of Alj_harem moniker. No-one else does sh1t like this on this forum except him. Tufiakwa.

As for yoruba on here, you better not talk cause there are too many of una trafficking drugs in USA, UK, Ghana, Brazil, Canada, Australia, etc and many of una in jails on those countries. The Hausa una better not talk either cause there are too many of una being be-headed and on trail to be be-headed in Saudi-Arabia, Yemen, etc because of drugs. Don't start sh1t una cannot finish, unless everyone upon this website will learn all the main tribes sins everywhere. Una wan try, bring that sh1t on.

I can see you still get an erectio'n at the sound of my Name!!

I shall continue to ignore you. . . Tufiakwa ghi kwa.
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by Okijajuju1(m): 9:07am On Mar 13, 2012
Yoruba things!!

Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by Jemibee: 10:49am On Mar 13, 2012
They should sentence him to death by HANGING ASAP!!
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 13, 2012
alj harem: [size=14pt]We have ideeiots on this site. What has Igbo got to do with this ?? May I ask

A young man was trying to hustle some money and he got caught, and so ? We see ideiots trying to tribalise issues like this

Today it is Obiora turn tomorrow might be yours, we should be careful of what we say angry angry angry angry Silly bigots Bluetooth and co I am talking to you[/size]

We all know charity begins at home.This ibo boy inherited this dubious trait from his parent and so no need tripping over this.Ibos are know for criminal tendencies but i still wonder why some folks get pissed when i point that to them.ND youths introduced kidnapping for ransome but take a look at how the lost children of judas iscariot modernized and commercialized kidnapping to the extent of producing a successful osisikanku. . . . . .truth hurts but must be told by someone !
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 13, 2012
alj harem: [size=14pt]We have ideeiots on this site. What has Igbo got to do with this ?? May I ask

Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by Kwenku: 10:56am On Mar 13, 2012
Let them execute him. Useless people bringing shame upon his nation.
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by Kizilala: 11:22am On Mar 13, 2012
God punish mukina.Bloody tribalistic bastard.May the gods inflict those fingers with leprosy.Useless tribalistic animal
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by Kizilala: 11:24am On Mar 13, 2012
Nairaland and it's useless tribalistic moderators like mukina are quick to publish anti igbo stories on front page but they suppress anti-yoruba stories.Animals.MUKINA,you are a bloody bastard
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by member479760: 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2012
OP don add jara to the story, cool down nao! how 8 grams of the stuff go cost 22,000 USD?
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by akpanbaba: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2012
Let him get to the man who lured him into this biz to also lure him out of the biz period
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by Okijajuju1(m): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2012
nakedall: OP don add jara to the story, cool down nao! how 8 grams of the stuff go cost 22,000 USD?

That na the unsubsidized price. . .
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by ekwynwa: 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2012
~Bluetooth:

We all know charity begins at home.This ibo boy inherited this dubious trait from his parent and so no need tripping over this.Ibos are know for criminal tendencies but i still wonder why some folks get pissed when i point that to them.ND youths introduced kidnapping for ransome but take a look at how the lost children of judas iscariot modernized and commercialized kidnapping to the extent of producing a successful osisikanku. . . . . .truth hurts but must be told by someone !

like this tongue

Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by Okijajuju1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2012
ekwy nwa:

like this tongue

Ochi Ato Gbue la'm o!!

See as the Yoruba guy just feel at home . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by ekwynwa: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2012
Okija_juju:

Ochi Ato Gbue la'm o!!

See as the Yoruba guy just feel at home . . . . . . . . . . .

na their way....... grin
Re: 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2012
I am so unsupportive of crime but going by logical reasoning, he was trying to get rich, survive, get married, have children, buy a house, buy a car, make life good.
His motives are by far better than that of Boko Haram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan / Gunmen Snatch Channels TV Bus In Benin, Beat & Tie Up Driver / Nigerian Nanny Jailed 80 Years In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.