Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,885 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Uk Student Visa Application - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Uk Student Visa Application (592 Views)

New UK Student Visa Policy / Dubai Student Visa Available / I Need Usa Or Uk Student Visa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa Application by VisaAdvice: 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2012
To all students applying for a study visa or student visa to study at colleges or universities in the UK, US, Canada or Ireland, I offer important, ACCURATE advice and guidance on the process of applying for a study or student visa. From help with finding you a good accredited or approved college or university, to helping you with the college and visa application processes and more. Having been a foreign student myself before and then worked at an immigration law firm in London recently, I have a great deal of experience in visa applications processes and knowledge on how to submit an application that will likely be approved/successful. My services are very affordable and include consultation/advice, paperwork help/application filing or other assistance needed. And oh, I am a REAL person, not some scammer trying to deceive you and I would have to talk you in detail over the phone or meet you in person if possible.
Re: Uk Student Visa Application by fng: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2012
For current:
TOEFL/SAT/GMAT & GRE DATES

Standard:
LECTURES & STUDY MATERIALS (Admissions(USA),Visa services & FedEx Worldwide)
Day lectures: 09:00 - 14:00 GMT
Evening lectures: 18:00 - 21:00 GMT

==============================

Contact us:

40B, Oduduwa Way, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos.

Christopher - 080 51 595 336

Help desk - 234-1-8977784

www.fngcenter.com

=========================================

(1) (Reply)

Secrets To Improve Memory, Pass Exams And Interviews Guide / @ FEDERAL POLYTECNIC OFFA 2ru T-solution .... / Pre-nd,part-time,post-utme And Hnd Forms,kwara-state Polytechnic.2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.