Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

I Am Looking For Land To Buy In Lagos Or Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Am Looking For Land To Buy In Lagos Or Abuja (2215 Views)

Executive & Large 4br Duplex On A Plot Of Land To Let @ Isheri Omole 2(pics) / Looking For Land In Ogun Or Oyo State For Comercial Farming / Looking For Land Or Property To Buy In Ibadan, Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For Land To Buy In Lagos Or Abuja by tox22: 5:51am On Oct 28, 2007
Please, I am looking for land to buy in nice areas of abuja or lagos between 1 - 4million. cant post my email but if you post what you have here on nairaland I am bound to see it.
thanx.
Re: I Am Looking For Land To Buy In Lagos Or Abuja by hakir(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2007
tox22,

in respect to abuja, nice area is relative as land are very expensive in town. not withstanding lugbe has a very nice layout and located enroute to the airport. there is a prime location in lugbe known as sector F, were you have privately built houses of high quality and taste. the land located therein has the following details:

size - 1000m2
title - processing c of o
prize - 4.5m

onivehu2000@yahoo.com

hakir
Re: I Am Looking For Land To Buy In Lagos Or Abuja by beelyjay45(m): 11:29am On Oct 31, 2007
Hi tox22, if u are really looking for a cool place to buy your land in Abuja or Lagos, frankly speaking u need nothing less then N8m if u are lucky and above but if u are looking to get it in other areas I mean satellite towns of Abuja and Lagos then 4m is ok you can mail me @ beelyjay@gmail.com if u need more info.
Re: I Am Looking For Land To Buy In Lagos Or Abuja by beelyjay45(m): 11:31am On Oct 31, 2007
Hi tox22, if u are really looking for a cool place to buy your land in Abuja or Lagos, frankly speaking u need nothing less then N8m if u are lucky and above but if u are looking to get it in other areas I mean satellite towns of Abuja and Lagos then 4m is ok you can mail me @ beelyjay@gmail.com if u need more info.
Re: I Am Looking For Land To Buy In Lagos Or Abuja by boyelarry: 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2007
Hi tox22. The coolest place for you to buy land now that is still far less than your budget in lagos now is ikorodu. With 1.5 million and 2 million you will get a land at a nice location. You can even buy the ones that are less than a million depending on wether you want to start construction immediately or you are just speculating. Many people are coming to ikorodu now because that is the next lekki penninsula and more so the construction of the 4th mainland bridge which is at the planning stage is another attraction. You can even get land at the water front if you are the type that likes to be close to water. As for abuja i am not familiar with it. If you are interested in ikorodu, you can mail me on seggs.partners@yahoo.com to get some of our property menu
Re: I Am Looking For Land To Buy In Lagos Or Abuja by oludarekehinde(m): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME A LANDLORD IN LEKKI LAGOS.
DOMINION GARDEN CITY (DGC), Awoyaya-Lekki, Lagos & is fast selling.
Situated within the neighborhood of:
*May Fair Gardens
*Lakowe Lake & Resorts
*Fara Park Estate
*Crown Estate
*Sapphire Gardens Estate
*Lagos Business School
*Green Spring Schools &
*Lekki Free Trade Zone
UNIQUE FEATURES:
*Sandy Dry Land
*C of O
*Government Approved Layout
*Good Road Networks
*Central Sewage Treatment Plant
*Security, Gardens & Parks
*Central Water Treatment & Distribution System
*Sport Centre
*Club House
*Shopping Centre
*Clinic &
*Schools
PLOT SIZES & PRICES:
(10,000 per sqm)
450sqm = 4.5m
675sqm = 6.750m
900sqm = 9m
Site inspection takes place:
8am, 10am, 12noon, 2pm & 4pm Mon - Sat
For more info, contact DARE
+2348053690928
+2348095018095
darekenny78@gmail.com
Re: I Am Looking For Land To Buy In Lagos Or Abuja by Pinash5: 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
Fast developin well planned area in lakowe along golf course close to express and still at lakowe close to express are plots for sale. See pictures

Re: I Am Looking For Land To Buy In Lagos Or Abuja by Pinash5: 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
3m @ lakowe 5blocks to express, 4.5m @ lakowe along golf course with gazette .call 08023112816 for more info
Re: I Am Looking For Land To Buy In Lagos Or Abuja by oludarekehinde(m): 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
DO YOU NEED A GENUINE & SECURE LAND
IN INVESTMENT HUB OF
LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE AREA
Be the 1st to invest in NEW LAGOS.

* Dominion Garden City (DGC)
* Dominion Garden City Annex (DGC Annex)
* Folkland Estate Phase 1
* Folkland Estate Phase 2 &
* Folkland Estate Phase 3
Are all selling fast! (All in Ibeju Lekki)
For Inquiry & Inspection: Contact us today on
+2348053690928 OR +2348095018095
Re: I Am Looking For Land To Buy In Lagos Or Abuja by oludarekehinde(m): 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
4 Bedrooms terrace for sale.

These Luxury 4 Bedrooms terrace house with boys quarter & state of art facilities, is well situated at Awoyaya, Ibeju-Lekki, facing lekki-epe express way & beside Coscharis motor, Ibeju lekki Lagos. TITTLE C of O, PRICE 16m

Contact Dare for details & Inspection on 08053690928 ; 08065738438

Re: I Am Looking For Land To Buy In Lagos Or Abuja by MarthaGlobal: 8:36am On Dec 24, 2020
Sis you say Ikorodu is the next Lekki penisular? Haa!!! Don't worry all of us, our reward is in heaven...
boyelarry:
Hi tox22. The coolest place for you to buy land now that is still far less than your budget in lagos now is ikorodu. With 1.5 million and 2 million you will get a land at a nice location. You can even buy the ones that are less than a million depending on wether you want to start construction immediately or you are just speculating. Many people are coming to ikorodu now because that is the next lekki penninsula and more so the construction of the 4th mainland bridge which is at the planning stage is another attraction. You can even get land at the water front if you are the type that likes to be close to water. As for abuja i am not familiar with it. If you are interested in ikorodu, you can mail me on seggs.partners@yahoo.com to get some of our property menu
Re: I Am Looking For Land To Buy In Lagos Or Abuja by MRFIXER001: 9:19am On Dec 24, 2020
If you need a competent Engineer to handle your building construction, feel free to contact us +2348127478080 +2347046517600(WHATSAPP)
Re: I Am Looking For Land To Buy In Lagos Or Abuja by LebenNG: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
Opportunity! opportunity!! opportunity!!!
Here is an opportunity to own a peoperty in Abuja at an affordable rate and legit deal.
3 plots of land( 1000 sqm per plot), at a residential area in Traders Layout 111,Gwagwalada Abuja.Certificate of Ownership (C of O) very much available. We are getting responses from serious clients do not be left out. call or whatsapp 0903812660 for furtger details. Pls Serious clients only.
Re: I Am Looking For Land To Buy In Lagos Or Abuja by Ngo28: 8:03pm On May 24, 2021
Land for sale in Kuje, Area Council. F.C.T Abuja

Size: 50 by 50 (1 Plot)

The Land is in a well developed area with Tiled roads and Its not far from my house.

Price of the land is 1.5m

Local Land with Gomo Papers (Area Council)

Contact me : 07019300116

I'm not an agent, this is my land.

Land for sale by Owner.
Re: I Am Looking For Land To Buy In Lagos Or Abuja by Jofairs(m): 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
*EXQUISITELY BUILT 4 BEDROOM TERRACE DUPLEX*

*CHRISTABEL'S GARDENS*

Off Chevron Toll Gate, Lekki

*FEATURES*
*Central Swimming Pool*
*Playing Ground for Kids
*Street lights
*Ample Parking Space
*Excellent Drainage
*Interlocked Road
*Water Treatment
*Fully Fitted Kitchen
*Wardrobes
*24 Hours Security
*All room ensuite
*Central Sewage System
*Turkish Security Doors
*Luxury finished

Title: Governor's Consent

~Actual Price: N65m~
Promo Price: N59m

3 Months Payment Plan: N60m
Initial Deposit: N35m

To be Completed/finished by: July, 2021.

Already Selling very fast. Don't miss out.

For enquiries and inspection call/whatsapp: 07035515017
Re: I Am Looking For Land To Buy In Lagos Or Abuja by Jofairs(m): 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
*MEDORF LUXURY ESTATE DIRECTLY ALONG EXPRESSWAY, EPE, LAGOS*

MEDORF LUXURY ESTATE is located few minutes from Epe T-Junction and Epe Resort & Spa. Is directly along Expressway at Epe.

*BUY 6 PLOTS GET 1 PLOT FREE*

SELLING
FOR AS LOW AS
N850,000

*MEDORF LUXURY ESTATE will truly be a luxury estate. This is not just a talk. Is what we will achieve.*

*Features:*
Swimming Pool
Recreational Area
Basketball Court
Green Area
Perimeter Fence
Gated Estate
Security Guards
Electricity
Drainage
Good road network

Title: Free From Government Acquisition (Survey Plan & Deed of Assignment)

300sqm plot
0 - 3 Months: N850,000
4 - 6 Months: N950,000
Initial Deposit: N300,000

600sqm plot
0 - 3 Months: N1,600,000
4 - 6 Months: N1,750,000
Initial Deposit: N500,000

*PROMO ENDS: 30TH JUNE*

For enquiries and inspection call/whatsapp: 07035515017

Re: I Am Looking For Land To Buy In Lagos Or Abuja by sunnyg12(m): 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Treasure park and garden estate behind redeem church, going for 1.5m,full plot is 6m.It has 24h Electricity supply and security.

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land @ Arm's Beechwood Estate, Lekki / Buy Burham Cement Direct 4m Factory @ #1800 Per Bag! / Urgent Need Of Lease-able Filling Station Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.