Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,441 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

Looking For An Admin For Ngwebhosts.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking For An Admin For Ngwebhosts.com (924 Views)

Do You Need An Admin For Your Blog? / 10 Tips You Must Know & Have Before Applying For The Post Of An Admin On Webs / Need Forum Moderator And Trusted Admin For Www.smmdesk.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For An Admin For Ngwebhosts.com by DualCore1: 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2012
I came up with "ngwebhosts.com" last year but have never been free to develop the idea. The forum boards make it quite clear what the forum is meant to be used for.

What I need: A co-admin
Your job: The forum is new so you should be able to full traffic to it, not blind traffic but people who are interested in webhosting info in Nigerian. You should also pull webhosting firms in Nigeria to let their brands known there.
Your pay: That will be discussed in private.

I am quite busy (and I don't see that changing soon) so I'll need the admin to be fully into this. The rewards are quite interesting.

If you're interested just drop your chat ID (gtalk, skype, yahoo messenger) here. If you don't have any of those, dont bother. tongue
Re: Looking For An Admin For Ngwebhosts.com by Afam4eva(m): 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2012
I've not checked that site for some months now. I thought you had abandoned it.
Re: Looking For An Admin For Ngwebhosts.com by DualCore1: 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2012
I have so many abandoned ideas. I cant do everything and keep 2 jobs at the same time.
Re: Looking For An Admin For Ngwebhosts.com by Afam4eva(m): 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2012
Yeah, you're right.
Re: Looking For An Admin For Ngwebhosts.com by dejioke1(m): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2012
@Dual I have never seen web host personnel being less busy, I used to think I was the only one wearing this shoe of less free time, This clue might be helpful for you in other projects.

Firstly,
When Project Ideas come on my mind, I just jot them down and list them in array of execution,

secondly,
No matter how busy you are there are few times that you will fore see that you will be less busy, so you assign each project to those times you foresee to be less busy, if not when you are less busy you will be confused of which one of the project to execute out of the numerous projects.

Thirdly,
Dont advertise, or promte unfinished project, because if an impromptu work arise and it is left untouched, patronizers will think you are unserious and first impression last longer.

I can be of help for the project, but for free, I might be per time admin because we are in the same shoes of limited free time.
Re: Looking For An Admin For Ngwebhosts.com by DualCore1: 1:47am On Mar 21, 2012
Thanks for the tips, I jst had a slight change of approach to this site and will keep you in the loop when my brainwave comes into fruition. Well its crazy cuz i spend all my free non-linux life and time developing web applications for others, making them realise their business ideas while my ideas jst keep warm on paper. E go better.
Re: Looking For An Admin For Ngwebhosts.com by netesy(m): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2012
am [flash]interested[/flash] yim id netesy but netesy1
Re: Looking For An Admin For Ngwebhosts.com by remmyz(m): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2012
tessburg2010 yim
Re: Looking For An Admin For Ngwebhosts.com by DualCore1: 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2012
Thanks guys I will contact you all in about a week, when everything woulda been set for kick-off.
Re: Looking For An Admin For Ngwebhosts.com by Mcleo007(m): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2012
I'm not a programmer but I am quite knowledgeable in the basics of internet usage, dynamics and application. My yim; mcleodavids2

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make Income From Sites Like Facebook? / Has Been Hacked!!!!! / Online Shopping Websites / E Commerce Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.