Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

0k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 0k (1921 Views)

0k / Toyota Rav4 For Sale.07062477207 @ 0k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

0k by Faithnn: 1:51am On Mar 13, 2012
ok

1 Like

Re: 0k by genis: 8:24am On Mar 13, 2012
can i have more pics of the car and where is the location?is it lagos no?
Re: 0k by Faithnn: 7:43am On Mar 15, 2012
Asking for pics, come for ispection.pics dont say it all.
Re: 0k by genis: 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2012
Benin is too far
Re: 0k by Faithnn: 11:20am On Mar 16, 2012
ok
Re: 0k by Friedbeans: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2012
This car still dey? It has now transformed to 2006 model!
Re: 0k by Faithnn: 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2012
ok.
Re: 0k by genis: 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2012
Offering 1 million and will come for inspection and if I love it ,you will follow me to the bank.
Re: 0k by Faithnn: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2012
@ genis, my bros u tried a lot N1m is not easy,but this cannot fly this ride.Call me for further discussion.

Re: 0k by genis: 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2012
Am adding 50k making 1050k for the car,shld I come for inspection n prepare my mind that the babe will follow me back to my place
Re: 0k by Faithnn: 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2012
@ genis,call me for further discussion....08033828088

Re: 0k by Faithnn: 9:21am On Mar 21, 2012
Those calling for inspection,get to town give me a call for direction on how to reach me.
Re: 0k by genis: 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2012
will be with you tomorrow by God grace,Thks
Re: 0k by genis: 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2012
Please this guy is a big scammer,tell him to upload the car pictures again,the car is not in good shape as He said,front and back bumper has been panel bitten beyond,it is whining windows,all the front doors are damaged beyond what you can define,the shocks absorber also is gone,pls be careful of him,don't let Him waist your precious time to come to Benin,all He said here are big lies NAIRALANDERS be careful
Re: 0k by genis: 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2012
The car is 2005 nt 2006,pls someone advertised this car around December time,with another identity now is mr faithnn pls be watchful and careful with all this so call Agent because most of them are 419 saying what is not.
Re: 0k by genis: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2012
Please NAIRALANDERS be very careful with this guy
Re: 0k by Faithnn: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2012
ok.
Re: 0k by genis: 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2012
pls Oga scammers,upload the pictures of this car front and back,inside the car also pls,its not panel bitten in front and back?its not whining window?is the interior front right door and left door are not messed up,that look like an accident car?pls up load the picture brighter and wide brighter,is it the car that brought 2009 new one,God of Olukoya will fire you ifam lying but if not you will not no peace ole barawo 419,
Re: 0k by genis: 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2012
the most painful about it was that you waist my precious time and my money and based on your word but God will judge me if am lying to you,A big fool,why did you not show up when have been calling you that am coming from lag,when i now get to Benin is then you travel,Ole barawo,,am not you candidate because my own source of money is pure,No one on earth will scamme me,always call and send text to you at every town i found myself,yet you abscond in other for your boy to scam-me and my mechanic,the God dwell in me is bigger than your stupid diety god of candle,Glory be to God that dwell in me,Nairalanders be very very very carefull,,will show you the link of the first agent of this car now,
Re: 0k by felmar: 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2012
Mr Genis is not lying ,oga upload the pictures as he said,was a victim of buying a bad car through people like you,up load it in a bigger and very sharp one ,i stay very close,will send some to check if its throughy you will be banned here,why will someone coming from lagos and you did nt wait for him,defianetly something is wrong,Nairalandrs are watching you,we want to see the 2009 toyota car bought new as you call it for numerous customers,we are waiting oga,
Re: 0k by Faithnn: 12:49am On Mar 24, 2012
As a man thinks in his heart, so he is.

Re: 0k by Faithnn: 1:10am On Mar 24, 2012
ok
Re: 0k by onasautos: 1:40am On Mar 24, 2012
@ Nnady Autos : I do not wish to be part of watever is going on between you and Mr Genius but i will like to put it to you that the 4TH picture of the car you put in your last comment is my car and i am really not in party to all this.

I AM NOT IN PARTY TO ALL THIS..PLEASE DELETE IT OFF..IF YOU DOUBT ME..YOU COULD OPEN THE LINK BELOW :

https://www.nairaland.com/891637/extremely-clean-2005-toyota-corolla
Re: 0k by felmar: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2012
Oga we want you to upload the silver one you advertise here on Nairaland beside all Toyota cars picture here are not Nigeria shore,we are not full here Oga ,seem Mr Genis is very very right,if you want to proclaim they are Nigeria shore please stand beside those cars you shown here and snap a picture and then upload it,Genis said he been calling before he proceed the journey,you are suppose to schedule your time at that moment,you now told him to go to where they are washing the car to inspect it,that is not a business attitude Oga,imagine you are in his position,for someone to come with his mechanic all away from Lagos,,Haba! definitely he want to buy the car,,we are waiting for Toyota silver pictures you advertised here and very bold and sharp
Re: 0k by Friedbeans: 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2012
I made a comment on this thread and it appeared I saw tomorrow. This car was first advertised sometime in October last year by one Jontaman. I called then and he was insisting on a price I did not agree with. Well, I felt that for a car like that, (as shown in that picture) to still be available till now? something must be wrong somewhere!!!!
Re: 0k by Faithnn: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2012
.ok
Re: 0k by felmar: 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2012
They have work on this car Oga,no doubt pls Nairalanders want to see the front and interior of the both left and right doors,
Re: 0k by felmar: 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2012
we will not allow you guys to let our customer down,pls let us know the address where this car located in Benin ,one of our Agent is coming to take the pictures of the car both interior and exterior,what is the mileage oga?we are coming for the papers too,let us have your address where this car is located,from our reliable source we are getting a lot of good fact but we still want to be very sure.
Re: 0k by genis: 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2012
Mr Nnady abit wetin be ur name,you are big liar,i came with mechanic to inspect the car in other to buy it for my wife and you said someone call you on my behalf,please Nairalanders check this guy very very well,and follow our discussion before i even go to Benin,mo reso all the car he displayed here,please tell him to stand by the side of the car and re snap all the pictures ,these are foreign picture of Toyota Corolla my God,tell him to upload the front door of the 2006 that bought 2009 ,you can not play me wayo because my source of money is pure,he even burn candle on that car in other to sell it fast fast,am not your candidate you will not use juju to sell car for me,pls Mr Felmar send someone to inspect the car ,will send you transport feas of N10k,just send your acct here,Nairalanders please ,please always go with your good mechanic anytime you may want to buy any online car because not all agent or dealers that are here have conscience,Pls be carefull of someone like Nnady,
Re: 0k by Faithnn: 5:59am On Mar 25, 2012
ok.

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Registered Caravan (500k/350k) (2nos.) / Very Neat Tokumbo Audi A7 For N1.5m Contact 08134702658 / Benz C180 Few Months Used 600k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.