Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

I Want To Start A Sourvenir, Corporate Gift And Giveaway Shop, Any Ideas And Supplier? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Start A Sourvenir, Corporate Gift And Giveaway Shop, Any Ideas And Supplier? (799 Views)

Please, I Need Business Ideas And Partners . / Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? / Cold-room Business: Any Ideas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start A Sourvenir, Corporate Gift And Giveaway Shop, Any Ideas And Supplier? by nekkyihe(f): 8:18am On Mar 13, 2012
I want to start a sourvenir, corporate gift and giveaway shop. I need ideas and a supplier possibly a person that imports the goods.Presently, i have limited products on my list, what do you think?
Re: I Want To Start A Sourvenir, Corporate Gift And Giveaway Shop, Any Ideas And Supplier? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2012
Can you tell me what type of items you're looking to sell, specifically. I live in the US and I have access to all types of items. Many places don't ship to Naija because of the issues with scamming that we've heard here. But I've done business in Naija a number of times from here, so I know there are hard-working people who would benefit from the access I have in the US. Anyway, just let me know if I can help. Give me as much detail as possible and we can go from there. And depending on the amount ordered, I can ship for free. The shipping will always be paid in the US, so you don't have to bother about paying it when you collect your items.

Here's my email address....getaresolution@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Receive Payments On-line From African Countries On Google Trader? / The Golden Path. Earn $44 Everyday Of Your Life Till Infinity. / Any Virtapay Premium Member?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.