Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Fitness Instructor Biz With Private Schools in PortHarcourt. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fitness Instructor Biz With Private Schools in PortHarcourt. (1037 Views)

How To Start Your Beauty Product Biz With 1200naira / Starting A Biz With 500.000 Naira. / Imo Govt To Partner With Private Investors For Economic Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fitness Instructor Biz With Private Schools in PortHarcourt. by windgold: 10:24am On Mar 13, 2012
A 1st dan Black Belt in Taekwondo, a competitive athlete in Taekwondo and Kickboxing, i hav skills, fitness programme to Teach and impart to the grassroots and hunt for young stars. Presently i am with CITA International School in Port-Harcourt. I wana expand to other private schools in Portharcourt. Aiming at teaching 1000 Children Per term. Currently my Martialist younger stars ar 16. My bonus for kids under age of 5years wil be free.We can do Biz here in Ph , any 1 intersted can email me. Tru ash12bone@yyahoo.com or call 08132790063

(1) (Reply)

Help On Charcoal Biz / Need Information On How To Market Cassava / Do You Need Help On How To Import From Us And China For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.