Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Which Is The Best Pensions Fund Administrator In Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Is The Best Pensions Fund Administrator In Nigeria? (5953 Views)

Military Pensions / Military Pensions / Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Pensions Fund Administrator In Nigeria? by degamonn: 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2012
Nairalanders, please, i want to know the best PFA in Nigeria and ur reason (s) for considering it the best. This will help me in appointing one for myself. Thank u as i wait for ur responses.
Re: Which Is The Best Pensions Fund Administrator In Nigeria? by gbanikiti(m): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2015
Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers.....
Re: Which Is The Best Pensions Fund Administrator In Nigeria? by Heart2heart(m): 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
Run to stanbic and thank me latterm
Re: Which Is The Best Pensions Fund Administrator In Nigeria? by Sirdayor(m): 7:47am On May 30, 2017
I just stumble on this post now and i feel that it will be necessary to enlighten the people here.
Knowing the best PFA is not just in name, so don't be too carry away with names and never be too carry away with the year of existence.
The truth is that, all PFA are doing the same type of business with strict regulation. Pension business seems to be the most highly regulated business in Nigeria today much more than even banking or capital market. You can get a copy of Pension act and also check Pencom website for more on this. That is, in terms of security and all the rest about your money.

Therefore from my own point of view, the best pension manager(PFA) will be the one that invest your fund the best way. That is, those one that can give you the best return(interest) on your money. And the irony of Nigeria case is that most of the big PFA are not even on top of the chart. The small ones are the one topping the chart in terms of profit on investment. In fact, some very small PFA has been leading that chart for the past 3years now. The unfortunate issue here is that the transfer window has not been open, even I would have moved to one of those who can give me more return on my fund. This is Just the case with Gtb, Zenith comparing with First bank and Union bank. The gtb and zenith are more younger and smaller(less than 40yrs), but they are given better return to investors more than First and Union bank(over 100yrs).

You can also do your independent research on it. The regulatory body has made it compulsory for all the PFA to always post their rate of return on their website. Also, if you check pencom website you can get the list of all the PFA in Nigeria. Then you can do your own independent analysis with the figures(May be one day, you might even become an investment analyst).

(1) (Reply)

Mtn New Data Plan For 1GB Worth #100 / Nairaland Featured In The Punch Newspaper / Get Coupon Codes Converted To Bet9ja Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.