Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,897 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

(mr President, Helep Us O) My Uncle Was Just Assaulted By South African Police Unjustly - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (mr President, Helep Us O) My Uncle Was Just Assaulted By South African Police Unjustly (783 Views)

Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! / South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death / 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(mr President, Helep Us O) My Uncle Was Just Assaulted By South African Police Unjustly by Dondav(m): 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2012
My uncle just arrived from work (where he sells clothes) and told me what happened this morning! He went to the bank and withdrew #2000 rands which he wanted to use for groceries. The police men stopped him and asked if he were a Nigerian, he said Yes( though he's married to a south african) and has his south african legal papers!... they accused him of being a drug dealer and told him to get in the car, he said he wasn't a drug dealer... Then they started beating him mercilessly without any reason... They took his papers and all the cash he had on him after searching him! Then they threw him in the boot and drove away... He was later released at the roadside in roseburg! But they left with his papers and money! He went to the police station around windsor to file complaint... With bruises all over him! GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: (mr President, Helep Us O) My Uncle Was Just Assaulted By South African Police Unjustly by Dondav(m): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2012
They requested to go to his house... (Where they usually plant drugs in Nigerians houses and charge them #10000 to #50000 rands as bribe) But my uncle declined! So they kept on beating and embarrassing him for no reason.... GOD FORSAKEN MOTHE..F*CKERS

(1) (Reply)

Man Shoots Bricklayer Over Attempted Rape / Mother Of Four Bose Edijana Lucky Beheaded In Ekiti / Man Burnt TO DEATH For Stealing Necklace In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.