Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Pictures Of Places In Nigeria (the Good, The Bad And The Ugly). - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Places In Nigeria (the Good, The Bad And The Ugly). (7185 Views)

Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In Africa - See Where Nigeria Falls / 7 Must-see Places In Eastern Nigeria / Bonny Island, Nigeria-The true island of rivers state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Places In Nigeria (the Good, The Bad And The Ugly). by hotangel2(f): 1:45am On Mar 24, 2006
totally bizzare. the pictures wont show. embarassed

Re: Pictures Of Places In Nigeria (the Good, The Bad And The Ugly). by larger20(m): 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2006
hottie i cant see the pictures
Re: Pictures Of Places In Nigeria (the Good, The Bad And The Ugly). by Seun(m): 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2006
Send it to my mailbox, let me try to atach the pictures for you!
Re: Pictures Of Places In Nigeria (the Good, The Bad And The Ugly). by Z4M4eva(f): 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2006
Where are the pictures grin Kidding
Re: Pictures Of Places In Nigeria (the Good, The Bad And The Ugly). by LoverBwoy(m): 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2006
this is suppose to be in the jokes section grin
Re: Pictures Of Places In Nigeria (the Good, The Bad And The Ugly). by Rhodalyn(f): 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2006
:d :d :d
Re: Pictures Of Places In Nigeria (the Good, The Bad And The Ugly). by hotangel2(f): 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2006
Seriously, i added the pictures. Infact i did alot of work. But baahhh, it wont show. angry angry

I'll do it again, when im less busy.
Re: Pictures Of Places In Nigeria (the Good, The Bad And The Ugly). by vichel(m): 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2006
Wating!!!
C:\Documents and Settings\library\My Documents\My Pictures\jza0001l.jpg

Re: Pictures Of Places In Nigeria (the Good, The Bad And The Ugly). by LoverBwoy(m): 11:58am On Mar 30, 2006
why dont u email someone the pics- the Admin, so they can have a go 4 u wink
Re: Pictures Of Places In Nigeria (the Good, The Bad And The Ugly). by larger20(m): 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2006
for more pictures see the link below
http://www.pbase.com/emieljegen

Re: Pictures Of Places In Nigeria (the Good, The Bad And The Ugly). by larger20(m): 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2006
whitee swimming dirty pool

Re: Pictures Of Places In Nigeria (the Good, The Bad And The Ugly). by smiler(f): 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2006
maybe the pictures won't show because they probably depicts naija in bad light grin wink
Re: Pictures Of Places In Nigeria (the Good, The Bad And The Ugly). by Rhodalyn(f): 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2006
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Pictures Of Places In Nigeria (the Good, The Bad And The Ugly). by vichel(m): 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2006
@ smiler cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Places In Nigeria (the Good, The Bad And The Ugly). by larger20(m): 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2006
:d
Re: Pictures Of Places In Nigeria (the Good, The Bad And The Ugly). by Ndipe(m): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2006
Nigerian is home for me, despite the good, the bad and the ugly.

www.nigerianmemories..com
Re: Pictures Of Places In Nigeria (the Good, The Bad And The Ugly). by queen2(f): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2006
can u post the d url to the pics then
Re: Pictures Of Places In Nigeria (the Good, The Bad And The Ugly). by waleleader(m): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2006
is that Agura hotel pool in Abuja? it can be dirty sometimes , the experience is not a good one.
Re: Pictures Of Places In Nigeria (the Good, The Bad And The Ugly). by ell77(f): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2006
Every country had good, bad and ugly! But Naija is beautiful man, look at what has been done, and look at what is possible!
Re: Pictures Of Places In Nigeria (the Good, The Bad And The Ugly). by Azo(m): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2007
u dont give links dat wont open undecided
Re: Pictures Of Places In Nigeria (the Good, The Bad And The Ugly). by 9ja4eva: 7:26am On Feb 24, 2007
Home sweet home
Re: Pictures Of Places In Nigeria (the Good, The Bad And The Ugly). by emekasd: 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2011
i loooooooooveeeee this country and nothinhg is giong to change that, the best country in the world, the only country i can call mine, Nigeria, sweet motherland, **sniff* *sniff* cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air Is Back! / Upload Your Tourism, Vacation, Holiday pictures From Anywhere / Peace Mass Transit's Facebook Account Has Been Successfully Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.