Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Germany And Vietnam - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Germany And Vietnam (1229 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Step To Have Vietnam Visa On Arrival Online 2014 - 2015, Save Money?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Germany And Vietnam by Msdynamitee: 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2012
Hello fellow nairalanders, please I need your help with some information.
I have been in a relationship with a german citizen for about two months now and he has been to nigeria to visit ♍ƺ and see my family, now he wants ♍ƺ to come over to germany to see his family for about two weeks and then go to veitnam where he works for two weeks before returning back. What type of visa do I get to go to germany? And can I apply for a vietnamese visa while in germany? Serious answers please
Re: Germany And Vietnam by Markenny(m): 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2012
U need to apply for vistin visa...if she is working and live in germany tell her to go immigration office and get letter of invitation..plus her house contract and also work contraact..then with all that plus ur own doc go and apply for visa,but if she not livin in germany sry for u then..
Re: Germany And Vietnam by KukKonsult(m): 9:22am On Mar 16, 2012
Hello, you need to apply for both visas from Nigeria as that will make it quite easy for you.

If he is German, he knows exactly what to do and its not your buck to kill your brain but in case he does not?

He needs to sign a document called verpflichtungserklarung(max 50 Euros) on your behalf meaning he is commited and ready to bear all responsibility for your trip, after which he needs to go to ADAC and do a travel insurance for about 50Euros. This are the two documents you need to go to the embassy.

If he has a gainfully paid job and you can proove that you are working too, you dont need a magician you will get a vISA straight but if he is not working, then you can let that dream pass by.

Hope this helps. Should you need further info dont forget to knock on my door.

Have fun and enjoyyour holidays
Re: Germany And Vietnam by Msdynamitee: 11:12am On Mar 17, 2012
Thanks guys for your reply, i really appreciate it. @kukkonsult he has a very good job in vietnam, too goo infact. since i would be applying from over here are there any documents he would have to give. Am also worried about the nigerian immigration because i read that nigerians are been deported everyday because of crimes, i wonder if they would let me through. Also what the highest amount of money i need to travel with to vietnam. thanks so much.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Secure Gabon Visa? / Koredo Bello having fun during is Vacation Holiday In Australia - ( Pics & Vid ) / African City Named World's Greenest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.