Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! (1123 Views)

Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! ( For Upcoming Artistes) / AG Entertainment. .promo! Promo!! Promo!!! / Get 2 Dope Beats For N1000 + Promo. Promo Is For One Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2012
This is too real my people i think it is 2012 Free promo offer for you all that has been willing to make your video since but never has much to do this…… HERE LANDS COULDA MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT to solve all your problems i saw their advert on a site sometimes ago and i tried it myself, i call them and now am about to make my unbelievable video with free promotion across the globe……… If you think am joking contact COULDA MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT TODAY ON 08100685213 I also think they work for Music212.com and also notjustok.com cuz they also promote your song to those two sites…….. your video will also be played free on soundcity, channelO, Trace and so on…. Give them a trial today like i also did…….. join them on facebook for more info……. or check sankelvnews.
------------------
Its hard to believe but its only a promo, and 15k is da lowest price, it rates 4rm 15k, 25k, 50k, 100k, 500k and to 1m... So da choice is of urs.... And all with free promotion to all tv stations across africa like soundcity, 1music, mtv, channelo and lot more.... www.facebook.com/cmemusic 4 more info

Re: Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! by Excelboi(m): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2012
For that ridiculous price, am sure you're shooting the video's using Nokia phone with 3mp

2 Likes

Re: Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! by Afamdman(m): 6:51am On Mar 14, 2012
Don't be duped there is no way a video can shot with 15k even if you own all the equipment in the world, that's a big fat lie, anyway be a part of this.>.
d

Re: Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 23, 2016
It's not a dupe dear brother. its not a complete video. it was just a promotion video aiming for at least 25 artistes for #15k each. each video was expected to last just 2 hours. it's a promo video.

(1) (Reply)

Update: Sparta E_ft_slow Dogg Illuminati / Veecko Kyngz Ft Sym19 - Kwarangida ( Massive Jaaaaaaam!!!) / Download Music : Waconzy – Na God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.