Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,154 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

I Need A Female True Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Female True Love (740 Views)

Need A Female Friend Arround Sango OTA Area Of Ogun State. / I Am Looking 4 True Love / I Need A Girl Dat Want A True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Female True Love by LanreEncore: 1:05am On Mar 14, 2012
True Love is not Physical beauty but an inner splendor that glows in the Mind, Heart and radiant through all Impediment and forsaking all boundary and the Passage of time. True Love is not perfect but its the Perfection of the molding of two hearts and soul to become One. This is the kind of Female Lover I am Looking for. This a Love that can Lead to marriage soonest. Someone Loving, Understanding, caring, Trustworthy, God Fearing, Hardworking, Honest, Independent and Lastly ready for commitment.

(1) (Reply)

Dentist Removes Her Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth / I Need A Lady To Disvirgin Me... / Let The Sweethearts Born In The Month Of Love (february) Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.