Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Message From God The Father And The Lord Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message From God The Father And The Lord Jesus Christ (821 Views)

The Importance Of Studying The Word Of God (the Bible) / An Urgent Message From The Lord Jesus: “i Am Coming!” (part Ix) / Murder in the name of God - The slaying of Pope John Paul 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message From God The Father And The Lord Jesus Christ by goodvine: 9:07am On Mar 14, 2012
Letter from FATHER GOD – Given to Sabrina, March 11, 2012:
Dear children, this is MY Letter for you today, a Letter about obedience.
I have called MY children for complete and radical obedience. This sometimes requires extreme actions and extreme sacrifices. Many of you do not even know what it is to bring such a sacrifice for your GOD.
But know that those who obeyed ME and MY SON in all the tests, in everything we have asked in a loving way and in a radical way, they will be heavily rewarded. They will be rewarded beyond measure.
Let me once again explain to you the importance of radical obedience, without compromises with yourself and the world, where MY enemy is: Radical obedience brings radical Blessings MY children, radical Blessings from Heaven.
This is the time of tribulation, if you do not believe this, you are blind and misled. If you are still waiting for more signs, you are asleep and not awake. THIS IS TRIBULATION! It has begun, the seven years have begun.
This is revelation, so believe it and accept it, but do not go discuss it. I am tired of the discussions. You want Words of GOD? Good, here they are, so accept them.
I speak to many of MY prophets today and in recent years, much. You are flooded with Words from Heaven. It is up to you to distinguish and ask ME for all things. Ask ME about these Words. Ask me about the Truth.
Those who seriously fasted the last 40 or 60 days, are in MY WILL. I want my children now above all things to have distinction and insight in the things. This is the end time and many things are about to happen. The birth pains are over. Now MY Wrath and Judgment comes over this earth.
I have pronounced MYSELF over this earth. It has begun. Open your eyes and see the destruction, see the chaos, see the darkness around you.
MY bride, those who followed ME and radically obeyed ME in the period of testings in recent years, they will be rewarded beyond measure, now on earth and later in Heaven.
I will bless you bride with Heavenly Blessings, Heavenly Gifts. I want to laden you with Heavenly Wisdom, Distinction, Revelation of the times. Wisdom from ME is all you need now. It is the crown on the jewel.
I love you MY beloved bride,
thank you for what you do for ME.
Thank you for what you have done for ME.
Thank you for being willing, yielded vessels for ME and MY SON.
WE thank you and know that your reward will be very big.
You are in MY Protection for these times.
Super Natural Protection for you MY bride.
Super Natural Insight for you MY bride.
Super Natural Gifts for you MY bride, MY beloved.
I love you. I love your heart. Do not worry for what is happening around you and will happen. Your obedience is your protection, a gift from ME, a present from ME.
In the midst of chaos, you will walk in peace: MY Peace and MY Rest. Know that nothing will happen to you. For those who followed and obeyed ME without compromise with anyone, for them radical protection is laid away.
They will walk in peace and inner rest while I pour out MY Wrath over this earth, MY Present and Gift for you MY children.
So know that I provide in anything, do you have a need, tell ME and I will provide. I am your Provider. I love you MY beloved, MY bride, MY eternal.
Keep obeying ME, keep following ME wherever I go with you. Allow ME to continue to use you as living stones among the dead ones. Your strength, MY Power in you, will raise the dead.
These are the last days, the end has truly arrived. The antichrist will soon manifest himself. Listen to MY Voice at all times and follow ME and MY SON. WE bring you into green lush meadows in the middle of the drought.
For the dead, I have this Message: IT IS A SERIOUS THING TO NOT FOLLOW AND OBEY ME NOW in these times. For behold, if you do not obey ME, you do not follow ME, but you walk in the footsteps of MY enemy. And he leads you not to lush green pastures, believe ME.
IT IS A SERIOUS THING ... MY Mercy has been big, but now I will do according to MY WORD.
Shalom,
JEHOVAH JIREH Has Spoken
Romans 1:28 (KJV): And even as they did not like to retain GOD in their knowledge, GOD gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Titus 1:16 (KJV): They profess that they know GOD; but in works they deny HIM, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
Genesis 22:13-14 (KJV): 13And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son. 14And Abraham called the name of that place JEHOVAH JIREH: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen.

Letter 252 from YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH Dictated to Susan, March 09, 2012:

Take these Words down:
Very soon the world is shifting into trouble. This world is moving at a high speed toward great trouble. Soon, the world of freedom that you have cherished will be crumbling before your very eyes. There is a stench of moral decay rotting right before you. Do you not understand this? Can you not comprehend this? All things good, pure, and lovely of GOD are diminishing. The antichrist spirit is on the rise.
I have been trying to warn you MY children that this was happening, but very few are watching and paying attention. Very few are looking up from their own busy worlds to notice. Soon, it will be too late to make the changes I require to be prepared for MY Coming for the bride and you will be left standing with your oil lamp half empty.
This will be a tragic event for MY lukewarm church, a sad day indeed. When will you wake up and face the truth? Your hope lies in ME and not the lost ways of the world. She is dying and decaying to what is moral and pure, righteous and clean. This world is coming apart at the seams.
When will you awake, O’ lost children of the world? When will you see that only I hold the keys to the door to escape through? Soon this door will open for MY bride and once she is through to safety it will shut and no man can open it. It will be closed and you will be left if your lamp is not full of MY refining oil. O’ church of the lost, when will you awaken?
Why can’t you see the trouble that is coming? MY children, you must come to ME in despair of heart knowing that there is nowhere else to turn for future hope. There is nowhere else to go. I am the only hope left to mankind. There is no hope left through any other means. I hold the key to the future. I AM TOMORROW! I AM The BEGINNING and The END. No man comes to the FATHER but through ME!
I am the exclusive hope for mankind. Everything else is merely dust in the wind. There is nowhere else to turn for safety!
The world is vying for your attention. But I am the ONE WHO created you. Come to ME and I will deliver you. Only I can fulfill this role. All others are dead end streets. Come to ME to safety. Surrender your heart and life to ME. Come now. Do not hesitate.
This hour is quickening toward a new era of evil. Don’t be left to face what is coming upon the earth. Put your confidence in ME. I am worthy.
The LAMB WHO takes away the sins of the world,
YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH

Matthew 24:6-8 (KJV): 6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Matthew 24:12 (KJV): And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
2 John 1:7 (KJV): For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that JESUS CHRIST is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
1 John 4:1-8 (KJV): 1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of GOD: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2Hereby know ye the SPIRIT of GOD: Every spirit that confesseth that JESUS CHRIST is come in the flesh is of GOD: 3And every spirit that confesseth not that JESUS CHRIST is come in the flesh is not of GOD: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. 4Ye are of GOD, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is HE that is in you, than he that is in the world. 5They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. 6We are of GOD: he that knoweth GOD heareth us; he that is not of GOD heareth not us. Hereby know we the SPIRIT of truth, and the spirit of error. 7Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of GOD; and every one that loveth is born of GOD, and knoweth GOD. 8He that loveth not knoweth not GOD; for GOD is love.
Daniel 12:4 (KJV): But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Matthew 25:8-13 (KJV): 8And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. 9But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. 10And while they went to buy, the BRIDEGROOM came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. 11Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, LORD, LORD, open to us. 12But HE answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. 13Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the SON of man cometh.
Revelation 21:6 (KJV): And HE said unto me, It is done. I am ALPHA and OMEGA, the BEGINNING and the END. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
John 1:29 (KJV): The next day John seeth JESUS coming unto him, and saith, Behold the LAMB of GOD, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Please watch this Important Prophetic Word about the end times:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX6cTWzIcmY&context=C3701239ADOEgsToPDskL8ZpiNfw5sfBnbivmYZPYd

A warning from HOLY SPIRIT concerning the rapture of the BRIDE!
Received by our sister Lillian on March 5, 2012:
''Those who are destined for salvation are now awakening. The time is here, the

time is now. Do not miss this opportunity children. Do not miss this last chance. The LORD comes for HIS own. He comes, BEHOLD HE COMES! The MESSIAH is coming! Reach out to YAHUSHUA!! Time is up. The time is now. The door is about to be shut. I love you. YAHWEH loves you. You have to make a choice. The time is now. YAHUSHUA comes for HIS BRIDE. Awake nations. Awake!''

[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Message From God The Father And The Lord Jesus Christ by Callotti: 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2012
Utter boring piece of hog crap!

(1) (Reply)

Believing God For A Miracle- Join Me In Prayers! / Pls How Do I Get To Canaanland!! Where Are The Winners Buses Located / Charity Begins At Home: Not With These Igbos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.