Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

What Is The Second Most Translated Book? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Is The Second Most Translated Book? (1288 Views)

Beware Of The Second Coming / First Yoruba Novel Translated Into English / The Second Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Second Most Translated Book? by Larrylarex(m): 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2012
There is no gainsaying that with more than 2500 translations in whole or in part, the Bible is the most translated book of all time... So I want to know which book is the 2nd most translated, it's Author(s), and how many languages it has been translated into.
...Waiting for your replies soonest... Merci!

(1) (Reply)

My Story - My Own Blood. / Ifemi / Gods And Legends. Episode 1. The Tale Of Ajala The Mortal That Became A God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.