Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Business Opportunity For The EMPLOYED! And Even The Unemployed - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Business Opportunity For The EMPLOYED! And Even The Unemployed (1080 Views)

This Is For You If You're Employed And Have Your Own Business[pics] / Lucrative Businesses For Students And The Unemployed!!! / 2012 Part Time Businesses For Students And The Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Opportunity For The EMPLOYED! And Even The Unemployed by PRD(m): 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2012
Just for the record, I am gainfully employed with more than 5years of working experience and a small family of two lovely girls.
You will agree that nothing is more depressing than absolute dependency; the knowledge that you can’t afford to quit your job or take the risk in changing careers.
Towards the end of last year, I was doing a lot of brainstorming and research for the kind of business I can implement without significant interference with my regular salary job.
While search results showed several opportunities ranging from online stuffs (quite difficult for me to understand) to real estate (high capital involvement), I decided to come up with a list of what qualities the business should have.
They included:
 Reasonable start-up capital (not more than N50k); there is no amount of money that is used in business that cannot be lost N50k or N50m; especially if you are just starting
 Reasonable operating cost
 Time involvement should be flexible enough as not to interfere significantly with my regular job
 Profit margin should be greater than interest on fixed deposit or Treasury Bills (something >10% will be cool)
 Potential for growth
As you would guess, it was quite difficult.
Nevertheless, I came across one that had some process I normally have issues with and that is network marketing. I closed my doors completely and didn’t give any attention.
However, with a second look I realized it is more of what I would refer to as an “Hybrid” i.e. a mix of both business and network marketing. In fact, after proper analysis and now experience, I figured out that there are more immediate business gains (Direct Income) than could be anticipated in the network marketing benefits (Passive Income).
Re: Business Opportunity For The EMPLOYED! And Even The Unemployed by PRD(m): 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2012
So I decided to give it a shot; I started precisely in November 2011.
Because of the nature of my job, I tend to be very meticulous with numbers and would rather err towards too much recording than no-record at all.
By my records I had a net profit (SP-CP) of N38,860, N17,710 and N32,505 for the months of December, January and February 2012 respectively! I am not kidding!
I decided not to bother so much on the Network marketing; nonetheless, I registered 1 and 2 people for the months of January and February 2012 respectively. The total money earned from the network marketing was N816, N349.50 and N596.70 for the months of December, January and February 2012 respectively. So why should I care so much about the network marketing part of the business, I have always wondered.
I have waited this long to benefit directly before sharing this with people, especially to you as an employee.
Just before you begin to think I wouldn’t tell you the name in NL, I will. It is FM (Federico Mahora) Group products. I have wondered why I hardly find information with respect to these products and its sales here on Nairaland in spite of its transparency and genuineness up till now that I have been participating at least.
Re: Business Opportunity For The EMPLOYED! And Even The Unemployed by PRD(m): 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2012
Let me highlight some of the benefits here as best as I can:
Direct Income
You would have a catalogue (soft and hardcopy) through which your intending customers can make their choice.
You will also have a sample kit (portable folder-like) of 20-150 perfumes from which your customers can choose the fragrance that suits them.
The prices are clearly indicated on the catalogues for your customers so there is nothing hidden or secretive.
However, you have another pricelist catalogue (for your own keeps) from which distributors prices for all products are clearly stated.
With these, you can immediately know how much direct income you are making from every order made.
You simply pay the distributors price in getting the products and collect the catalogue price from your customer at delivery or even before - depending on your business model.
I can assure you that you will have a margin of nothing less than 20% on every product! You wouldn't believe it!
No Stocking of Product
From my explanation above, you would realize you won't have any cause to stock any product as you are properly equipped with samples and clear catalogues
Low start up Capital
You will need to get the sample kits I mentioned above after registering as a distributor - I would do this for you.
The amount you would pay varies from N5,150 to N15,700 and it would also determine the amount of samples you would get.
My advise is, if you are out for selling more of make-ups, then get the N5,150. But if you will also be inclined in selling perfumes more, then get the N15,700 kit
If you would agree with me, this is a reasonable amount to experiment (to say the least) with a business.
Quality Products
FM products are made in Poland and of high quality as most of the brand names we know.
No Pressure
There is a multilevel marketing side of the business that does not put you under any pressure in anyway.
One of the issues I had with some MLM is that I couldn’t imagine myself selling health product to people without being qualified, I considered it a sensitive area.
However, I consider it very easy and comfortable for me telling people about perfume – who can all appreciate good fragrance afterall.
Re: Business Opportunity For The EMPLOYED! And Even The Unemployed by PRD(m): 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2012
Feel free to do your own research and you can use the following links as a guide
http://cedarstouch.fmcontact.com/
www.fmgroupng.com
www.fmluxury.com
I can be reached by email on ppossession@yahoo.co.uk or cedarstouch@yahoo.com
If you need to speak with me, send me a mail, and I would give you my personal nos.
Oops..! I have in fact exceeded my own expectation of writing about this business in two pages; I guess I would stop here to respond to comments and inquiries from you.
Re: Business Opportunity For The EMPLOYED! And Even The Unemployed by yamakuza: 1:51am On Mar 15, 2012
Nicely written.

I liked the points you were looking out for in a new business.

But then, MLM dey tire person!
Re: Business Opportunity For The EMPLOYED! And Even The Unemployed by PRD(m): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2012
@yamakuza
Thanks for your comment.
Re: Business Opportunity For The EMPLOYED! And Even The Unemployed by PRD(m): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2012
smiley
Re: Business Opportunity For The EMPLOYED! And Even The Unemployed by PRD(m): 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
Great [b][/b]smiley

(1) (Reply)

Earn $1 To $99 DAILY►AUTOPILOT SOFTWARE◄INSTANT PAYMENT / Learn How To Make Cake And Fondant Shoes, Bags Etc For Just 10,000 @ Ado Ekiti / Qualıty Female Clothıng For As Low As N200. (pıctures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.