Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Were Can I Buy Lots Of Children Cloth Hangers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Were Can I Buy Lots Of Children Cloth Hangers (795 Views)

Fairly Used,children Cloth,ladies At Whole Sale N Retail08063598042/08022737698 / Business To Business Section: Lots of contracts, goods and services specifically for other businesses / Over-head Banner Hangers/poster Pasters Needed In Ibadan Urgently! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were Can I Buy Lots Of Children Cloth Hangers by phonebook: 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2012
i recently started a children clothing business and i need children clothing hangers.hangers for tops and bottoms,hangers for 2 piece set,3 piece and multiple piece sets and layettes.i also need laundry bags(the transparent cellophane ones ) for children clothing.also need the resealable transparent cellophane bags.the type you can open and reseal at one end.
thank you in advance for your responses!!
samples of what i need
Re: Were Can I Buy Lots Of Children Cloth Hangers by sunkyg: 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2012
hi there,
I believe you have started a good step in business as there is no business without customers.
I found www.ads-land.com i registered there and i have my own account. Its like owning my own website, its really nice.
People have been calling and emailing me since. I have all my stuff on there so i need to tell people about it.
I hope to see your cloths there
All the best.
Re: Were Can I Buy Lots Of Children Cloth Hangers by Masterseg: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2012
hello,i can supply you the cloth but i want to know the quantity you will buy.you can call me +2347032355156
Re: Were Can I Buy Lots Of Children Cloth Hangers by Masterseg: 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2012
hello,i can supply you the cloth but i want to know the quantity you will buy.you can call me +2347032355156

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Banquet For YOUWIN Final Awardees Slated For 12th April, 2012 / Make One Million Naira In 3 Months In Nigeria! / Where Can I Get A List Of Registered Businesses Based In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.