Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Daily/hourly Office Space Rentals - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily/hourly Office Space Rentals (2172 Views)

An Online Investment With Hourly Earnings / Why Does My Google Adsense RPM And Earning Usually Drops Nearly Hourly / Free 70% Accurate Hourly Forex Signal Alert! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily/hourly Office Space Rentals by lagbaja(m): 11:31am On Oct 29, 2007
Recently I needed and office to work while on travel and it was really difficult. The idea of setting up a fully equipped rental office then occured to me. what do you think of this. Do you think it will be lucrative in Nigeria
Re: Daily/hourly Office Space Rentals by Kaestro(m): 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2007
I just got a flash of a similar idea after reading your post.What a basic office needs is a phone,fax machine,internet connected computer and probably a reception enviroment.I believe people who have real business to run will acquire a laptop and they'll be ready to go anywhere,even in a restaurant.My idea: if you could set up an office that provides private mail boxes,fax services,phone messaging service,postal services,even administrative tasks for businesses be it or mobile or static.Outsourcing more like.

Let me know what you think.
Re: Daily/hourly Office Space Rentals by Legendary(m): 12:39am On Oct 30, 2007
I'M NOT ONE TO PUT OUT THE LIGHT OF A BUDDING IDEA. BUT I CERTAINLY KNOW THAT THERE ARE TWO FACTORS THAT YOU HAVE TO REALLY CONSIDER WITH THIS PET DREAM OF YOURS, TIMING AND LOCATION.

BECAUSE OF THE TIMES WE LIVE IN, THE IDEA OF SETTING UP THIS FULLY EQUIPPED RENTAL OFFICE WILL SMACK OF A TENDENCY TO COMMIT OR PERPETRATE FRAUD (AT LEAST IN LAGOS, AND IN MOST OF THE SOUTH).

HAVING SAID THAT, I THINK YOUR CONCEPT WILL THRIVE WELL IN ABUJA (WHICH IS WHERE THE BIG BUCKS AS FAR AS REAL ESTATES AND PROPERTIES ARE CONCERNED). A LOT OF ENTERPRENEURS (YOUNG AND OLD ALIKE) DAILY THRONG THE CITY WITHOUT AN OPERATIONAL BASE. IF WELL PACKAGED, IT WILL FLY IN THAT CITY.
Re: Daily/hourly Office Space Rentals by Legendary(m): 12:41am On Oct 30, 2007
[ ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d cool
Re: Daily/hourly Office Space Rentals by ugodav(m): 2:30am On Oct 30, 2007
office rental is a very good and brilliant concept, however i think it may not be as easy as conceived. taking into consideration the peculiar nature of most lagosians. this venture i think requires 5% start-up and a whooping 95% legal work. as an investor, u must protect yourself you know! that is if u don't want scammers to utilize your facility and leave behind the mess. in essence, i think its a great business idea ONLY WHEN ALL PARTIES ARE WELL LEGALLY PROTECTED.
Re: Daily/hourly Office Space Rentals by diyobdw(f): 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2007
IT can work though am not sure about the daily or hourly rate
It people pay to low then you would have to keep the standards low and the wrong people would be at you door.
but looking at the virtual office in lagos and abuja( chase executive, landmark,blue office, regency etc) at the moment YES it not a bad idea.
Re: Daily/hourly Office Space Rentals by olofinjeje: 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2007
This is an excellent idea and what I intend to set up.I am actually in the process of setting up this virtual office.
I am aware of the need for confidentiality of clients as well the fraud aspect.
I intend to have office space available at monthly/quarterly and annual rates-these will be fully furnished offices with all amenities provided(mailing,Secretarial,Wi-Fi ,conference room).
The business services I would provide would emanate from these business tenants and from "verified individual" who require the services of a virtual office without the hassles and unnecessarily high cost of a permanent structure and overheads incurred from maintaining staff.

I will keep you posted.

But do check out CHASE EXECUTIVES on the Island and Abuja.
Re: Daily/hourly Office Space Rentals by diyobdw(f): 9:02am On Oct 31, 2007
Please consider seriously how to scare off scammers o!
Re: Daily/hourly Office Space Rentals by olofinjeje: 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2007
Thanks .I believe I will have in place a good system.But in all things a determined fraudster will always attempt to break through.

I should be ready to go by 1st quarter 2008-I already have potential tenants who find it prohibitive to pay 1 or 2 years rent as their business can not sustain the huge cash outflow but have no problems paying 60-70k per month or 150-200k per quarter for a fully equipped office.

As stated earlier will keep the forum posted.
Re: Daily/hourly Office Space Rentals by ayoakind: 11:40am On Feb 24, 2011
I NEED A TEMPORARY OFFICE I CAN RENT AT A DAILY OR HOURLY OR MONTLY RATE.
JUST A PLACE I CAN RECEIVE MAILS AND COME IN ONCE IN A WHILE WHEN THE NEED ARISES.
ANYBODY WITH AN OFFER SHOULD REACH ME ON realvenc@yahoo.com or 08067813695

(1) (Reply)

Nine Commercial Banks In Possible Distress / No Excuse Earning! / I Wish To Start POP Cement Business Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.